The Bridgestone Golf Experience Brings Tiger into Your Living Room

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf has been at the forefront to golf ball fitting for a long time. Last year we chronicled the fascinating journey of the brand in the US and if you missed that you can find it here.

3-1024x692.jpg

A few months back we got an exclusive showing of OTTO, the autonomous ball fitting device that with a few swings can help golfers find the right ball for their game. Adam Rehberg joined us in the THP Tech Studio and demonstrated exactly how it works and took some swings in the hitting bay. Not wanting to rest on their laurels, today the company is back with...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool advertising! I will give it a try next time Pgass.

This is pretty cool. What I am picturing is like the 19 crimes wine bottles when you scan it, you get a story about it.

• Admin
This is pretty cool. What I am picturing is like the 19 crimes wine bottles when you scan it, you get a story about it.
I haven't tried that, but yes. It will be up today on the site and I think THPers will enjoy it.

Pretty interesting

Interesting idea, might help out someone looking for the right ball hear it rather than question what they might see on the box and not be quite sure what the terms are.

Pretty cool, I'll try this next time I go to golf galaxy

Fun marketing. As a former retail worker that signage will need to be right next to or on top of the balls and even then customers may not notice / read / realize it.

I like anything that gives unique and useful marketing however, I think it's great that a one time investment can lead to some new knowledge for the consumers.

I like it. Seems like an easy and fun way to educate the consumer on their options.

Pretty cool idea.

Back