LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

@RealPretendPsychic is having a good time 😁
I can’t blame him one bit. Also just saw he liked my post quoting @xThor ’s driver fitting. I was saying I probably shouldn’t be considering that driver but I was interested. I can’t believe I was so wrong about saying “I probably shouldn’t” be considering the Rogue ST Max.

I can’t blame him one bit. Also just saw he liked my post quoting @xThor ’s driver fitting. I was saying I probably shouldn’t be considering that driver but I was interested. I can’t believe I was so wrong about saying “I probably shouldn’t” be considering the Rogue ST Max.
It’s tempting me to go back through lol

Do it. I bet it stirs up all sorts of memories. Apparently RPP just got to the part where we broke THP or there was some maintenance. I kinda forgot about that but I remember checking all of my devices to see if it was my phone or router that was keeping me from the Grandaddy.

Do it. I bet it stirs up all sorts of memories. Apparently RPP just got to the part where we broke THP or there was some maintenance. I kinda forgot about that but I remember checking all of my devices to see if it was my phone or router that was keeping me from the Grandaddy.
I never finished going through and reacting to the posts from everyone who supported us! Enjoy the random notifications over the next week or so :LOL:

I never finished going through and reacting to the posts from everyone who supported us! Enjoy the random notifications over the next week or so :LOL:

Trying to figure out why I had so many notifications this morning....

I have no idea what prompted me to come back to this thread today but just reading that OP and seeing my name as a member last year brought back a flood of emotions...

Holy hell I can't wait to follow the 22 team in a couple months.

I have no idea what prompted me to come back to this thread today but just reading that OP and seeing my name as a member last year brought back a flood of emotions...

Holy hell I can't wait to follow the 22 team in a couple months.

I saw the thread title bumped up and my heart just fluttered.

I saw the thread title bumped up and my heart just fluttered.
Every time I see a post in here it takes me right back as well.. and makes me miss my brothers!!

As I’m down to about a month left in my golf season, I just wanted to post a thank you to THP, to Callaway as a whole, and especially the entire team who made the 2021 Grandaddy happen.

The gear which has literally been game changing for me. The experiences that I’ve had for the past two years in the lead up to, and after the event. The people I’ve been able to meet and the friends I’ve been able to make.

All of it came from this experience. As everyone should know, gratitude is the currency of the Grandaddy. I couldn’t be more thankful and grateful for every single second

Last edited:
As I’m down to about a month left in my golf season, I just wanted to post a thank you to THP, to Callaway as a whole, and especially the entire team who made the 2021 Grandaddy happen.

The gear which has literally been game changing for me. The experiences that I’ve had for the past two years in the lead up and after the event. The people I’ve been able to meet and the friends I’ve been able to make.

All of it came from this experience. As everyone should know, gratitude is the currency of the Grandaddy. I couldn’t be more thankful and grateful for every single second
Boy oh boy its crazy its been close to a year and what a ride it has been.

Boy oh boy its crazy its been close to a year and what a ride it has been.
It really is! And what a ride indeed. Wouldn’t trade it for anything

The gear which has literally been game changing for me. The experiences that I’ve had for the past two years in the lead up and after the event. The people I’ve been able to meet and the friends I’ve been able to make.

Still can’t believe it was real, such an incredible experience that if it hadn’t happened in person I’d have thought someone was lying to me with all the equipment, memories, and friendships.

Still can’t believe it was real, such an incredible experience that if it hadn’t happened in person I’d have thought someone was lying to me with all the equipment, memories, and friendships.

Be honest. You're a little annoyed that you have to answer all my shaft questions now....

This has been my most enjoyable year of golf and it all stems from what started at the Grandaddy. Some of it has been performance related, but a majority of it is the relationships I've formed with these guys. I couldn't ask for a better group of guys to be associated with.

I get goosebumps every time I see this thread pop back up. I plan to take time to go back through it again before the upcoming Grandaddy. I still can't believe it actually happened and can't wait to follow along this next group as they get to experience it!

I’ll say this, big congrats to the whole 2021 team for the updates and testing and interaction this past year since the event ended. As far as I can tell it has been the full team engaged.

You have set a new standard to follow.

I’ll say this, big congrats to the whole 2021 team for the updates and testing and interaction this past year since the event ended. As far as I can tell it has been the full team engaged.

Appreciate that!!

…y’all didn’t think I’d disappear quietly did you? Absolutely no one should call me daddy in this thread - cuz there ain’t no daddy in this THP fam

They set the bar, and 2022 strived to be like the 2021 team, only crazier.

Our goal was to have it come back for #10. It is. Now the Grandaddy X team can raise the bar even higher!!!!!

IMG_2927.jpeg
such a great night

Back