The "Polo Tee" from MUNICIPAL: Yay or Nay?

polo tshirt

I'd prefer it more in a Henley style collar.

The pattern is decent, but the collar I don't like. It's not horrible, but it seems like they are adding unnecessary decoration at this point. At least the blade collar tried to simplify the neck line. This overly complicates it.

That being said, I am not a traditionalist and will gladly adopt new styles if I like them; mock necks and ankle stranglers joggers are a part of my golf-wear. ;) I just donated my only blade collar shirt last year. Once I saw it in person, it was...not for me.

The more I look at them now, the more I lean on....that just isn't great. Not atrocious, but, not great.
It's one of the goofiest things I have ever seen.

I’d wear it. Love me a good tee shirt.

I am not a fan. Throw a collar on a tee shirt and charge $60…no thanks

the patterns kind of distract me from noticing the t-shirt design. like, "oh, thats a polo, yeah, has a collar"
when there is no pattern (on the solids), I see a t-shirt right away with a weird sewn-on collar.

The more I look at them now, the more I lean on....that just isn't great. Not atrocious, but, not great.

I 100% agree. I was actually excited for these, but now seeing more colors I am severely underwhelmed.

For 60 bucks! That's just not happening! (n)

I’ve seen worse. Can’t say I was a fan of Tigers mock turtleneck thingy at the Masters.

I just cannot see not having a collar on a shirt when on the golf course.

I 100% agree. I was actually excited for these, but now seeing more colors I am severely underwhelmed.
Yeah the magenta floral is the only one this MAYBE works on. The rest of them, woof, particularly the navy.

Ok - Found a 20% code and picked up the Botanic and Artic Camo.
1659538290892.png
I really like the material of the T-Shirts that I have bought from them in the past
My office is so cold that I have to always were 1/4 zips to work, these should wear nicely under them.

I like the pattern. I'd have to try it on to see how the neck part feels but assuming it doesn't feel wonky I'd wear it

I’m fine with it in general but would not personally want to wear it.

That's a big NAY for me.

I swear this was a thing before, like back in the 80s or something. I feel like i have deep repressed memories of having a shirt like this. Maybe i am tripping. Hard no from me regardless.

Back