I definitely want to try these! They seem to check a lot of boxes...

Have been using the ST Hybrid +2 w/ Calibrate for over a year. Favorite grips I've ever used.

Going to have to try these, I have Lamkins I guess there version of the Tour Velvet on mine now

I need to go find these and give them a feel 😂

These are intriguing. I might have to try one out this year on the driver as the MCC is showing some wear.
Better than MCC. I really believe that.

Better than MCC. I really believe that.
The cord upper/tack lower sounds awesome. I’ve played a few rounds in the rain this year and wasn’t really crazy about how the MCC’s felt in the wet.

Anyone playing these in wedges?

Yup. I’ve got them on 13/14
They giving you enough feel on the touch shots? Some of that feedback? I find it missing on other multi compounds so don’t use them there curre tly

They giving you enough feel on the touch shots? Some of that feedback? I find it missing on other multi compounds so don’t use them there curre tly
What do you usually play on wedges? What’s interesting there is firmer grips like MC’s usually give more tactic or feedback.

What do you usually play on wedges? What’s interesting there is firmer grips like MC’s usually give more tactic or feedback.
Maybe lack of feel is what I want now that you phrase it like that. I’d have to look at which Arccos grip is currently on the wedges but it’s on the softer side. Used to play Winn dri tacs but they wore out too quick

Maybe lack of feel is what I want now that you phrase it like that. I’d have to look at which Arccos grip is currently on the wedges but it’s on the softer side. Used to play Winn dri tacs but they wore out too quick
I’m wondering if they’re UTx’s?

And man, I hear you in Dri-Tac’s, they are super comfy but booooooy do they wear

I’m wondering if they’re UTx’s?

And man, I hear you in Dri-Tac’s, they are super comfy but booooooy do they wear
They might be utx, pretty sure they are a Lamkin.

I can’t even get a full season out of the Dri-Tacs and I’m playing maybe once a week ….

looks like i need to revisit these

I need to give these a try. Really like the sounds of them. Might have to pick one up to test out.

Favorite. Grips. Ever.

Not installed yet, but they and much softer than expected. Nothing like the MCCs I'm pretty lukewarm on.

Going to have to try these, I have Lamkins I guess there version of the Tour Velvet on mine now
You have the ledgendary Crossline grip on your clubs. I use them myself. I grew up in Chicago, and Lamkin started in Chicago. Now HQ'd in Phoenix, but import their grips from overseas. Fine grips on all my clubs. When I buy a new club, I put on Lamkins right away. Ordered custom clubs, and had them put on Lamkins when they built them. Love the feel. Just firm enough, without that hard feel. Not into multi's, as they do not wear well, as most are too soft for me. I can get a few seasons with these. Used to play Golf Pride Tour Velvet in the beginning, but switched after trying these...

Last edited:
You have the ledgendary Crossline grip on your clubs. I use them myself. I grew up in Chicago, and Lamkin started in Chicago. Now HQ'd in Phoenix, but import their grips from overseas. Fine grips on all my clubs. When I buy a new club, I put on Lamkins right away. Ordered custom clubs, and had them put on Lamkins when they built them. Love the feel. Just firm enough, without that hard feel. Not into multi's, as they do not wear well, as most are too soft for me. I can get a few seasons with these. Used to play Golf Pride Tour Velvet in the beginning, but switched after trying these...

+1 I love the basic Lamkin Crossline Black. But, also use Sonar Black-Blue. I have tried to like TV's. Usually, they are already worn out even as a new grip. Golf companies must get those grips cheap as that is a very common grip to see on new clubs.

+1 I love the basic Lamkin Crossline Black. But, also use Sonar Black-Blue. I have tried to like TV's. Usually, they are already worn out even as a new grip. Golf companies must get those grips cheap as that is a very common grip to see on new clubs.
I'm sure those grips are fairly cheap to the mfgr. for installation at the factory. I use the oversize Crossline on every club in my bag, except the driver, I use midsize. I usually take off the factory grip when I buy clubs, to put on the oversize. Yeah, I felt like I never got any mileage on those TV grips, one of the reasons I switched, beside the cost, back in the day, Lamkin was a little cheaper. Been using ever since, as they wear well. I usually play less than 20 rounds a year, so I get a few seasons out of them. Don't like the multi's, which don't wear well to me, and cost a lot more. Playing what works...

Back