News: Ben Hogan Golf Closing Doors

Yes, yes & hell yes.
I love my set, even tho I'm rotating them out to my vacation set.
Whatever there finish was for the black is so durable as well.

DBM is THE best finish on the market. Period. Such a high quality finish, and amazing that they put it on those irons at the price point they did.

Those irons are instant cult classics in my book, both the PTx Pro and Icon.

DBM is THE best finish on the market. Period. Such a high quality finish, and amazing that they put it on those irons at the price point they did.

Don't forget the EQII in the same finish

No joke about the dbm finish. So so good.

From a BHG brand ambassador’s social media.
ACB6FE86-6564-4BB0-9E0B-A85F4077A1EF.jpegA3537310-3E2F-407D-9C1B-6F94C3E75A05.jpegCD5B69A3-606A-4242-96D6-A672F1E80ED1.jpeg

"We are already exploring options for a new club manufacturing partner"

Very Interesting.

I’m less interested in the hard goods returning with the Ben Hogan name, and more interested in their club designs and technology returning. So while I am encouraged with the PEI presser, I want to hear that the PTx Pros and Icons and Equalizer II wedges are coming back.

I’m less interested in the hard goods returning with the Ben Hogan name, and more interested in their club designs and technology returning. So while I am encouraged with the PEI presser, I want to hear that the PTx Pros and Icons and Equalizer II wedges are coming back.
I would also like to see a full blown R&D, we know the line is solid but it has to improve. Maybe without the constant 1-2 year release cycle which the industry loves but without enormous budgets is impractical

I think first they would need components to fulfill orders that are still outstanding that have been paid for.

"We are already exploring options for a new club manufacturing partner"

Very Interesting.
I could see a Sub70 or similar getting involved.

I think first they would need components to fulfill orders that are still outstanding that have been paid for.
I was about to ask this question, wondering how many ordered are floating out there now.

I was about to ask this question, wondering how many ordered are floating out there now.
I know that everybody jumped on our story since we broke the news, but not a day goes by that I dont get another email from someone that has been waiting weeks or months for an order

I know that everybody jumped on our story since we broke the news, but not a day goes by that I dont get another email from someone that has been waiting weeks or months for an order
That's heartbreaking to hear because their customer service was really good when they were at full speed. This is a real problem, and I wonder if PEI will get involved since its doing damage to the brand.

Hopefully there is funding in place to support getting product in hand and paying the builders to finish all outstanding orders, or in the very least fully refund any customers who are waiting.

Ugh. That sucks so bad

That's heartbreaking to hear because their customer service was really good when they were at full speed. This is a real problem, and I wonder if PEI will get involved since its doing damage to the brand.

Worst part is, PEI has to draw the line somewhere, and it looks to have been drawn. There are no employees, so there is no way to ship product. The End.

Worst part is, PEI has to draw the line somewhere, and it looks to have been drawn. There are no employees, so there is no way to ship product. The End.
Sounds like it, guess chargebacks have to happen if they can.

Wedges and putters, custom head to toe. Call Roger to grind.

The hole where they assemble everything? Although I imagine light industrial is pretty cheap these days.

5EB50044-9747-44B4-99AE-57E179A8FCE7.jpeg

wait, roger cleveland is moving to an industrial park in ft worth? :unsure:

Back