What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered a Callaway adapter to put on my Autoflex shaft.

Finally pulled the trigger and realized while talking to @e1iterate i have replaced every club in my bag this year when I didn’t plan on replacing any of it. Welcome to THP right?! 🤣🤣 I also order some special triple track balls that are @OldandStiff favorite! He absolutely loves TT! 🤣🤣
A1A611BE-1E03-434C-B4F7-5FD538CAF14A.jpeg57736C29-F7CB-4247-8CC5-A5906407D86B.jpeg556E410E-94E2-487D-A77E-51781B7E9880.jpeg

One last purchase for the day. Figured I’d try them out. The company is called Three Stars Golf and they are based out of Nashville, TN. I almost ordered the same one @OldandStiff ordered the other day from some other company but who wants to be exactly like that guy? 🤣🤣🤣 the name of this shirt is called Cotton Candy.
57836715-B2F4-4A49-85F4-952CEA48A23C.jpeg

One last purchase for the day. Figured I’d try them out. The company is called Three Stars Golf and they are based out of Nashville, TN. I almost ordered the same one @OldandStiff ordered the other day from some other company but who wants to be exactly like that guy? 🤣🤣🤣 the name of this shirt is called Cotton Candy.
View attachment 9109820
Cotton Candy Threw Up 🔥.

I can hear her saying it already. :LOL:

1659712437768.png

Wow, @Iceman!, I think maybe I might be able to love those :love:

Wow, @Iceman!, I think maybe I might be able to love those :love:
Yeah. my Adidas CodeChoas shoes that I've had for a couple of years are starting to look a little "Worn" and I figured that I could wear these with Blue.
Of course I only have to Labor Day to wear them as you can't wear white past Labor Day.:D

Finally pulled the trigger and realized while talking to @e1iterate i have replaced every club in my bag this year when I didn’t plan on replacing any of it. Welcome to THP right?! 🤣🤣 I also order some special triple track balls that are @OldandStiff favorite! He absolutely loves TT! 🤣🤣
View attachment 9109707View attachment 9109709View attachment 9109710
@e1iterate has that affect on people. I have a new driver, wedges, irons, UW, bag, and now a new hybrid coming :ROFLMAO:. The UW, Bag, and Driver are all his fault, at least that is what I tell my wife.

Picked up a couple pairs of claw Max gloves

Got some PXG irons. Couldn't help but wonder about the Kaboom....

For my PRGR Launch Monitor:

Manfrotto_Tripod_sm-18pct.JPG

ETA: Which is also handy, I just figured out, for holding my iPad in front of me (with a tablet tripod adapter) when I'm screen-mirroring my iPhone on a tripod for down-line views doing swing training drills:

Golf_Studio_Screen_Mirroring-725x545.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up a few things at the course we played today!
FE471A4D-9F75-4796-A8F8-B2DA855F607F.jpeg

Purchased yesterday....have to take care of the course while walking!!!

IMG_5535.JPG

Cleveland RTX-3 52* off the bay for a good deal to hopefully fill in my bottom of bag gaps a bit.

I'm sticking with apparel, balls, gloves etc. I'm a club hoe and usually buys clubs every year. I have a bet with my thirteen year old granddaughter that I can make it through 2022 without buying a club. Luckily, shafts and grips don't count. We'll see if I can make it.

Added a Clicgear 4.0 thanks to our governor sending out extra tax refunds this past week. Also some extra Srixon Divide (white/yellow) while I was at the store (y)

Back