Join Us Live: The Worst Golf Podcast

I really enjoyed this podcast. The name is SOOO misleading. It's priceless! I laughed out loud when @GolferGal said that she basically tuned @JB during his bunker rant and he asked her for her honest opinion. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@JB I for one am with you on that. Clean up your mess and move on. It doesn't necessarily need a rake, nor does it need to be a perfect lie as we don't really get relief in many instances on the course anyhow. I have also seen people who use the rake like they are removing weeds from a garden... WTF! That's just as bad.

I will say @GolferGal I ALWAYS tap my cleats to clean the sand off of them before leaving the bunker.

As an aside, there is something said to look at a bunker and the sand is really level and "pretty". I like the looks of bunkers that are done well on golf courses. They add a layer of depth in the architecture.

Cuss-O-Meter TM

@JB said 17 no-no words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to average out 1 every 2 minutes and 24.9 seconds.

ooh, will we see a stat tracking for naughty words so we can see the progression (or regression into the gutter maybe)?

@GolferGal - you had the best line of the show!!

I am glad everyone hated it so much. We are definitely a work in progress, and to find our groove, but it was a fun first episode for sure. And I agree, we definitely need to get Arrow some camera time, and maybe his own chair, lol!

I think the annoying starter needs to be brought on as a guest.
It would be 45 minutes of mundane chatter that leads to nothing.
Now that you mention it, he is perfect.

Honestly, this is exactly what I want my podcasts to be.

Profanity.
Funny stories.
Wild tangents.
Giveaways.
Interesting Info.
Food Talk.

Keep it up. Worst Golf Podcast Uncensored.
Doesn't need a blueprint, just hit the on button and wing it. I'm in.

I mean it was a bit more than that, right?
TBH.. I thought it was very entertaining. When you were signing off my first thought was wow they are only doing like a 15 min. podcast for first one. Then I realized it was close to 45 mins. IMO that meant it flew by as I was thoroughly enjoying it. Kudos!

I think the annoying starter needs to be brought on as a guest.

I guarantee you that will be one way to get @JB Cuss-O-Meter TM to go thru the roof. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just got caught up. May very well be the worst golf podcast, but it was entertaining. Enjoyed it from start to finish.

I'm definitely in the drive till I find what I want to eat. And I'm behind the Arby's then Dairy Queen as well. Although Arby's does have the Dreamsicle shake and a pretty good apple turnover.

Enjoyed it!!

I'm definitely in the drive till I find what I want to eat. And I'm behind the Arby's then Dairy Queen as well. Although Arby's does have the Dreamsicle shake and a pretty good apple turnover.

Enjoyed it!!
Two stops? I love it.

Nope it will be whatever is in the rest stop on the highway. I don't get off an exit to find food.

Thought more on the fast food piece. I'm 100% driving to find best available, even if I'm starving. I'll eat my shoe before I turn up at a Burger King. I'll absolutely stop twice if I feel the need. I even do that in town occasionally, if I want a Wendy's burger and Arby's fries. An extra 10 minutes out of an entire day is not much of a burden.

Thought more on the fast food piece. I'm 100% driving to find best available, even if I'm starving. I'll eat my shoe before I turn up at a Burger King. I'll absolutely stop twice if I feel the need. I even do that in town occasionally, if I want a Wendy's burger and Arby's fries. An extra 10 minutes out of an entire day is not much of a burden.
This is the kind of breakdown we love

I am glad everyone hated it so much. We are definitely a work in progress, and to find our groove, but it was a fun first episode for sure. And I agree, we definitely need to get Arrow some camera time, and maybe his own chair, lol!
Arrow on a chair cam episode. Just him. And your voices. Maybe a camera attached if he decides to go on walkabout.

Arrow on a chair cam episode. Just him. And your voices. Maybe a camera attached if he decides to go on walkabout.
Haha he isn’t going anywhere. Sound asleep in a chair

Back