Official Rant of the Day

An early birthday gift from my son was out for delivery today....truck stopped, didn't leave anything and left :mad:DE5CB3DD-1631-4352-B358-B508F2064929.jpeg

Interview went fantastic today! Great opportunity but there will be some adjustments to my work schedule if I get it but that’s ok bc they will be paying me good for it! Feeling super blessed today!

When none of your peeps in the general area want to get out for a round of golf.

Can we crowd source funding for a THPer to come join me? We can do TPC Dyes Valley!

When none of your peeps in the general area want to get out for a round of golf.

Can we crowd source funding for a THPer to come join me? We can do TPC Dyes Valley!
Didn’t even get an invite.
Now I’m too busy 😂🤣

Didn’t even get an invite.
Now I’m too busy 😂🤣
I knew that would be the answer so saved data on my phone.:ROFLMAO:

On Instagram, why is the link in the bio? Just give me the damn link.

And get off my lawn!

And get off my lawn!
It is quite annoying sometimes.

And get off my lawn!
I can answer that actually. Instagram doesn’t allow or populate links in caption. So it would scramble it into the rest of the sentence and not be clickable.

I am so sick of this ****!!!! Active shooter at the mall of America and my niece is there with friends. She is safe but she was a level below of where it happened.

I can answer that actually. Instagram doesn’t allow or populate links in caption. So it would scramble it into the rest of the sentence and not be clickable.
Well that makes more sense now.

I put my years in as a minimum wage worker - restaurants, blockbuster, etc. Min wage jobs were not meant to be a career.

EXACTLY!

I'll let you know next time I'm over there.

We just filled my old position, guess who's training her in!

This means for the next three months (give or take on days that's she's not with me) my work THP will be very hampered. Not that I should be on THP when I'm working, but it's a nice respite when on calls and other stuff that goes on. I just got done training in one of my new team as well, I feel like I spend more time training than working some weeks.

She's great, no experience but really willing to learn. I shouldn't complain about not being able to not work while they are paying me to work ... but here I am!

Ugh. Son decided he wanted to go to the mall today after we had an early dinner. It's tax free weekend. It's packed in here, too many people on the wifi and cell network to get a decent connection to THP while I wait for he and my wife to look at clothes. And to top it off there are no empty dad benches outside the stores!

I am so glad that I don't have to do that anymore!

Back