Order on the 60 got canceled, but, I’ve got the 54 shafted up to mess with and it stubs me how flat it sits opened up. Did not expect that bit of beautiful fun.

It’s funny how this thread popped up. I was looking at specs and numbers to match to the hot meal pros.

Just how wide is the wide sole exactly? I had the standard sole 58* in hand and it looked wider than the wedge I might be replacing with it.

Sharp looking club.

These have gone radio silent lately.

Great concept but too unconventional for it to be accepted. Price probably hurt its chances too.
Unconventional has done just fine.
PM Grind. CBX. Smart Sole.

Great concept but too unconventional for it to be accepted. Price probably hurt its chances too.
I think Mizzy wedges are sort of synonymous with players wedge. Similar to say a Vokey. Maybe that hurt it’s chances.

The es21 was sort of confusing. Is it a players wedge? is it a game improvement wedge? Is it a hollow body distance wedge, is it a high spinning designed wedge with the higher cg point?
I’m still confused lol

It did get really good reviews.

I love the look. But even with the price reduction, I’ve never been able to pull the trigger on one given how well my CBX Full Face wedges work.

my local shop still has a ton of them which usually they don’t have anything in the back meaning these have been around on the floor for a long time and not selling.

The pro shop had a couple 60* of these in the shop in the previous club pile, I think I may try and pick one up as my current 60* is quite worn and in need of a replacement.

I ended up getting a 58° back in January. The weather is just starting to turn where I’ve been able to get to an outdoor range instead of an indoor facility, but still hitting off mats for time being.

Short game, this wedge has done everything I want - chips, pitch, flop. Love what it does and love the look.

But full swings are another story. Maybe it’s super high spinning, but it’s much shorter full swing wise that what I was expecting and experienced in my previous 58. It’s enough of a gap to my 52° where I’m thinking I need a 56 instead of a 58.

Anyone else seeing similar results if taking full swings?

I ended up getting a 58° back in January. The weather is just starting to turn where I’ve been able to get to an outdoor range instead of an indoor facility, but still hitting off mats for time being.

Short game, this wedge has done everything I want - chips, pitch, flop. Love what it does and love the look.

But full swings are another story. Maybe it’s super high spinning, but it’s much shorter full swing wise that what I was expecting and experienced in my previous 58. It’s enough of a gap to my 52° where I’m thinking I need a 56 instead of a 58.

Anyone else seeing similar results if taking full swings?
Yes I have the same issue with my 54. Short game is great but full swings are shorter than my Callaway cb56 or at best the same distance. I just bought a cbx zipcore 54 but have yet to compare them.

Yes I have the same issue with my 54. Short game is great but full swings are shorter than my Callaway cb56 or at best the same distance. I just bought a cbx zipcore 54 but have yet to compare them.

I’m thinking of doing the same thing and comparing to a cbx as well. Or I might keep the es21 in the bag along with the beat up 58 it was supposed to replace and play 4 wedges when needed. I can hit the same yardage with that a 60 or 62 could.

Anyone still gaming these. Budget has them in stock at $99. Just kicking the tires on adding a 60. This would almost force me to order something with it. :)

Anyone still gaming these. Budget has them in stock at $99. Just kicking the tires on adding a 60. This would almost force me to order something with it. :)
You know you want to ;)

I'll push if you need it (y)

I still have a 56 that I use all the time in this line. Love the wider sole model for bunker work

I still have a 56 that I use all the time in this line. Love the wider sole model for bunker work
How’s the black finish holding up ?
I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the dark finish on my CBX full faces. But have always been curious about this wedge.

I picked up a set of these (54/58) at a discounted price earlier this summer to replace some aging SM5s. So far they are doing well and I find them less prone to hit chunky shots than previous wedges. I usually don't hit full shots with my 54/58 but at the range they seem to go as far as previous wedges.

These were a fun wedge line. I kinda hope they build off it.

ES21 58* saved me a ton yesterday as I brought my “C” game at best to the course with me.

Rough wasn’t high but it was thick, and this guy came through every time on high pitches or chips. Even chipped in for par on one hole. The few times it came up shorter than expected it was due to me not giving it enough oomph, not the club’s fault.

Worked great on some full swings where I choked down a bit, and another full approach shot where the height and distance were perfect but I misaligned and went left of the green. The chip on with this got me up and down for par.

Just a fun club to hit. Looks great in the bag too.

still pondering these, especially at the current price now. People still liking them. Finish holding up well after a season or 2? any CBX Full face users convert to the es21?

Back