Join Us Live: The Worst Golf Podcast

Ok, so I just watched the worst podcast again on YouTube. The live version I was in and out of my office so I missed a few things. I thought it went well and @GolferGal at the end :LOL:

That kind of flew by. I may have to figure out how to do that dual authentication thing on YouTube so I can comment using my keyboard. I actually don’t mind the one upper know everything starter. He keeps me distracted from how long I’ve been waiting to go to the first tee. I’ll trash talk him as soon as we’re out of earshot, but he serves a purpose for me.

And most definitely two stops. You can’t just go anywhere and get a DQ Blizzard. Their food is heated to an acceptable temp and that’s the nicest thing I can say about it. Better food and a Blizzard sounds like a win.

That kind of flew by. I may have to figure out how to do that dual authentication thing on YouTube so I can comment using my keyboard. I actually don’t mind the one upper know everything starter. He keeps me distracted from how long I’ve been waiting to go to the first tee. I’ll trash talk him as soon as we’re out of earshot, but he serves a purpose for me.

And most definitely two stops. You can’t just go anywhere and get a DQ Blizzard. Their food is heated to an acceptable temp and that’s the nicest thing I can say about it. Better food and a Blizzard sounds like a win.
Good thoughts other than that one about the starter haha.

Luke warm steak fingers are always acceptable.

Luke warm steak fingers are always acceptable.
Every time I go there I don’t know why I bothered. It’s like the food is a necessary evil to get to the Blizzard.

Fully endorse the two-step method, unless it turns into a total hassle. But if it's basically across the street and you can maximize two places' strengths? Absolutely.

As for when to get something on the road, it kinda depends. There's a McDs right near the highway for both us and where I grew up when we went on family vacations, so grabbing McD's breakfast right away has always kinda been a road trip staple. But the quality of the option would take precedent over when.

“Jump the shark” is a phrase from when the Fonz jumped a shark on water skis on a Happy Days episode.
Yep, happy days had about run its course and the writers had run out of story lines. Someone pitched the idea of Fonzy winning a water skiing contest, then it got bigger and more elaborate until he was jumping a shark, it was a flop and largely considered one of the worst episodes, and so the legacy of something setting a "low" ridiculous bar became jumping a shark.

Great first episode. Fun to see someone’s name get called for the Grandaddy. Congrats, @goalie

So, busy day, just listened to to podcast after getting home from league and showing (there's rules).

I realized I can actually save "the moment" with a screen shot.
View attachment 9109924

I simply cannot say it was "the worst"
Congrats on the Grandaddy selection, @goalie!

You can also jump to the exact time in the actual video by right-clicking and choosing "Copy video URL at current time" - it links to the video along with a time parameter in the URL (t=xxx, where xxx = elapsed seconds in the video), and puts you right at the spot, like this:

Thank you to everybody that tuned in for Episode 1.

We have a lot more coming in the future including an episode next week that will be even worse.

We have a lot more coming in the future including an episode next week that will be even worse.
The worst episode ever. I guess I'll tune in next week too. Ugh, this is the worst. 😂

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to it and it was really great show.

That's the spirit, you can do anything you put your mind to. Or don't. Or, however that works. Lower that bar.

That's the spirit, you can do anything you put your mind to. Or don't. Or, however that works. Lower that bar.
It would be hard to get any lower.

I wish I could get that time back yesterday, couldn't fall asleep with all the worstness going through my mind! 🌋 Love it

JB is 100% right about bunkers. No more rakes. Such a waste of time.

So...this just came up in my podcast queue. I typically listen to podcasts in 2x speed.

Just got to JB talking about how hard midnight dumps are for him. Even funnier in double speed :D

Anyway. Just wanted to pop in here and say I appreciate you guys. This was a really, really fun show. Even more fun the second time around.

Can't wait for the next episode.

I finally got around to watching. It was the worst. But it was also the best. So overall pretty OK :p Hope I'm able to watch the next one live!

And congrats @goalie!!

So...this just came up in my podcast queue. I typically listen to podcasts in 2x speed.

Just got to JB talking about how hard midnight dumps are for him. Even funnier in double speed :D

Anyway. Just wanted to pop in here and say I appreciate you guys. This was a really, really fun show. Even more fun the second time around.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Yeah they aren’t fun at all.
You could call them the worst.

Yeah they aren’t fun at all.
You could call them the worst.
As you get older, you'll get more accustomed.

With show 1 in the books, we are working on a fun one for next week.

Back