2022 Scotty Cameron Special Select Jet Set Putters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
For avid golfers, it is always an exciting time when Scotty Cameron drops his newest lineup of putters. In 2022, we are seeing the introduction of the new Special Select Jet Set putters into the Scotty Cameron arsenal. As usual, sleek and sophisticated are words sure to be thrown around, but we will let you decide just what vernacular you want to use after we dive into the new release. 

2022 Scotty Cameron Special Select Jet Set Putters

The new Jet Set flatsticks are a limited release which is inspired by the high-end automobile segment and the company calls it “an expression of luxury and performance from grip to sole”. In all, there are four different models coming to market on August 19th and each one has been hand selected to check all the boxes to earn the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my … 😍

Looks really good but that’s a steep price for what seems to be the same putter but in black

These are beautiful-looking putters. Not for me at $650 but they are super good-looking.

The price isn’t my favorite, but that jet black looks siiiiiiick

Love that look.... but $650???

very interested in the Newport 2+ model. Those look great

I feel like I could find a used Scotty and send it in to the custom shop and do more for the same amount of money.

This has to be one of the first NP2 releases with a topline ever if memory serves me right. If you want a blade putter with a topline from Cameron this might be decent value compared to the Circle T market.

I’m interested the price surprises anyone, and that it’s what is being talked about and not the plus models…

Man that's steep! More of a collectors item if you ask me. I'd also be worried about the black finish wearing off, especially on the sole.

they are what everything in that shape gets compared to for a reason. Look fantastic.

same as others, does feel like a bit of a reach on the price.

I do like the increase in size Pistolini Plus grip though ;)

Love the look. Not so much the price, but if i ever find a bag full of money...

The plus model concept is really interesting. I wonder if others will follow? And it’s also interesting they went top line, you don’t see that much.

The plus model concept is really interesting. I wonder if others will follow? And it’s also interesting they went top line, you don’t see that much.
I feel like the wider blade is becoming even more accepted, and I’m here for it. The use of aluminum sole weights to keep head weights in range is cool to see too.

They are pretty, but knowing there are putters that look just as good and perform way better......
1660050584212.png

Why are people shocked at the price?

Limited Scotty putters have always been in the 650 range.
Yup. Not at all new for the Limited releases.

How about the top line instead of the flange line for the Newport?!?!?!

That's pretty great to see.
Reminds me of something….

I like Scotty putters but every time they come out with a new line it seems like a money grab to me.

As it pertains to the price, I am actually on the other side of the fence that is surprised it didn't come in higher like most equipment recently. Most of their limited releases have come with this price tag.

I like Scotty putters but every time they come out with a new line it seems like a money grab to me.
How is it different from any other company creating a variation on something?
If people are willing to pay for it, why not make it?

I just had a great conversation recently about how annoying it is that so many putters are ruined by a line on the flange. The fact that this was done is a value add for me, not a saturation.

I’m interested the price surprises anyone, and that it’s what is being talked about and not the plus models…

I like the newport plus.. I would be all about that. The kicker is $650 is $50 more than a garaged toulon... But toulon does not have a wide model.. So...

Also, still a Velcro cover I am guessing.

Back