ANNOUNCEMENT Join Us Live: The Worst Golf Podcast

Definitely excited to follow along especially knowing there will be some great food takes 😅

Hey @JB if you are going to have the worst golf podcast. You should talk about the worst golf products.

starting with this. Ugh.. needed a quick dozen balls and ran to the nearest target. Didn’t catch these where black because I was in a hurry.. image.jpg

Hey @JB if you are going to have the worst golf podcast. You should talk about the worst golf products.

starting with this. Ugh.. needed a quick dozen balls and ran to the nearest target. Didn’t catch these where black because I was in a hurry.. View attachment 9109295
Hahahaah. There will be plenty of product talk in the future.

Hahahaah. There will be plenty of product talk in the future.
I just lost one of these chipppng around the practice green. 🤬

It's going to be nice to have another podcast to listen to while I'm on the road in between sales calls. Hopefully I can catch it live tomorrow.

I just lost one of these chipppng around the practice green. 🤬
I heard they’re easy to track against the sky though. I wondered how hard it would be to find in the grass. I think I’ll pass on those balls though.

I heard they’re easy to track against the sky though. I wondered how hard it would be to find in the grass. I think I’ll pass on those balls though.
Total accident. Will probably end up in a shag bag..

Total accident. Will probably end up in a shag bag..
If your short game area rough is shorter than the course rough that’s probably for the best. Imagine looking for that ball under the trees off a driver.

Four hours to go.

I was stuck with work issues, what'd I miss????? :cool:
JB said Hockey sucks but then redeemed himself with a Grandaddy announcement. Boring first show

Cmon guys, I know it’s the worst, but even the grandaddy Winner can’t get the right thread?

Cmon guys, I know it’s the worst, but even the grandaddy Winner can’t get the right thread?
Oh.. he's definitely the worst.

I listened to this on the way in to work today. Now I know I need to stream it with video vs just audio!

I listened to this on the way in to work today. Now I know I need to stream it with video vs just audio!
As we move on, it will be more seamless between audio and video. The first couple are a bit video intensive though.

Way late to the party, but gave this a watch this morning. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more to come

I’m feeling a little down today. Need a pick me up. When’s the next edition of WGP gonna drop? I remember @JB saying it would be live, possibly from a Red Roof Inn. 😆

I’m feeling a little down today. Need a pick me up. When’s the next edition of WGP gonna drop? I remember @JB saying it would be live, possibly from a Red Roof Inn. 😆
lol, he'll leave the light on........yes, i know thats Motel 6, but hey , you all smiled

I wanna see the day when those two stay at a hotel where the door opens to the outside.:ROFLMAO:

I wanna see the day when those two stay at a hotel where the door opens to the outside.:ROFLMAO:
onto the outside walk.....with a soda machine right by the stairs.......and a humming ice machine

Back