EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

Will have to keep it under wraps for a while, but we will let everybody know when they can start talking about it.
I want to make sure I don't screw this up - what does "under wraps" officially mean? I'm assuming no pictures and probably not saying what I was fit into. But can I mention the models?

For example, can I say "Holy crap, I can't share much, but these new Titleist TVZ's are the real deal - I was crushing them! They should have been released on July 4th because they're going to explode of the shelves!"

Or do I need to be super vague like..."I was fit for something within the last 6 days and it was either for a golf club or a new pair of pants."

I can do either :D

Will have to keep it under wraps for a while, but we will let everybody know when they can start talking about it.

I want to make sure I don't screw this up - what does "under wraps" officially mean? I'm assuming no pictures and probably not saying what I was fit into. But can I mention the models?

For example, can I say "Holy crap, I can't share much, but these new Titleist TVZ's are the real deal - I was crushing them! They should have been released on July 4th because they're going to explode of the shelves!"

Or do I need to be super vague like..."I was fit for something within the last 6 days and it was either for a golf club or a new pair of pants."

I can do either :D
To be safe, go with zero.
It wont be much longer.

41 days but who's counting. Really looking forward to following The Goat Cup for another peek @ Ballyhack.

So I just got back to the office from my fitting this morning. First thing I wanted to say was to @JB & @GolferGal please let whomever needs to know @ :titleist: that Jeff Kelly and Dave Donlon (reps I worked with) are absolutely fantastic. They are 2 of the nicest guys I have ever met and they made my first fitting experience absolutely wonderful. I explained that I didn't understand some of the different data and they explained it all to me. Love the "smash factor" category now ;). I really couldn't be happier with this morning.

As for the clubs... man are you guys in for a treat. 15-20+ yards and straighter is good right?? I cannot wait for next month. Thanks again THP!!

Last edited:
So I just got back to the office from my fitting this morning. First thing I wanted to say was to @JB & @GolferGal please let whomever needs to know @ :titleist: that Jeff Kelly and Dave Donlon (reps I worked with) are absolutely fantastic. They are 2 of the nicest guys I have ever met and they made my first fitting experience absolutely fantastic. I explained that I didn't some of the different data and they explained it all to me. Love the "smash factor" category now ;). I really couldn't be happier with this morning.

As for the clubs... man are you guys in for a treat. 15-20+ yards and straighter is good right?? I cannot wait for next month. Thanks again THP!!

+15 to 20.....

Wow.....that's incredible....

+15 to 20.....

Wow.....that's incredible....

Yep.. once the got me in the best set up my avg distance went from 238 to 255.

So I just got back to the office from my fitting this morning. First thing I wanted to say was to @JB & @GolferGal please let whomever needs to know @ :titleist: that Jeff Kelly and Dave Donlon (reps I worked with) are absolutely fantastic. They are 2 of the nicest guys I have ever met and they made my first fitting experience absolutely wonderful. I explained that I didn't some of the different data and they explained it all to me. Love the "smash factor" category now ;). I really couldn't be happier with this morning.

Heck I wish my game and condition was anywhere close to ready and/or non embarrassing but maybe next time. Sounds like a golfing blast with nice perks..
My game stinks and I was nervous being an 18 handicap. Those guys made it great and this should help me get that number down!

I cant wait to see on ground pics of this location. Excited to hear what people think of the new gear as well.

My game stinks and I was nervous being an 18 handicap. Those guys made it great and this should help me get that number down!

I just was medically cleared and started swinging a club again Feb of this year, so work in progress. No clue on any handicap since my is long gone. Lessons to build a swing my body can work with is in progress.

Just curious when everyone else's fittings are? This morning I'm just sitting in the office wishing I could go hit those drivers again :love:.

So I just got back to the office from my fitting this morning. First thing I wanted to say was to @JB & @GolferGal please let whomever needs to know @ :titleist: that Jeff Kelly and Dave Donlon (reps I worked with) are absolutely fantastic. They are 2 of the nicest guys I have ever met and they made my first fitting experience absolutely wonderful. I explained that I didn't understand some of the different data and they explained it all to me. Love the "smash factor" category now ;). I really couldn't be happier with this morning.

That is impressive!!

Just curious when everyone else's fittings are? This morning I'm just sitting in the office wishing I could go hit those drivers again :love:.
This afternoon at 4:00. Can't wait!!

This afternoon at 4:00. Can't wait!!

Can't wait to hear about it! (A little bit, at least...)

I also can't wait until mine is set up! 🤤🤤

I’m scheduled for Wednesday the 24th

Just got back from my Titleist fitting. John McMillan and Steve Creekmore were great to work with! As far as the actual cubs, well…+21 yds carry, +18 yds roll from my current driver. I’m quite okay with that. 😁

Turns out my spin rate was very low: that has been corrected. Solid feel & sound, great looks…you will not be disappointed!!

Just got back from my Titleist fitting. John McMillan and Steve Creekmore were great to work with! As far as the actual cubs, well…+21 yds carry, +18 yds roll from my current driver. I’m quite okay with that. 😁

Turns out my spin rate was very low: that has been corrected. Solid feel & sound, great looks…you will not be disappointed!!

I had same issue w/ spin and oh man did they correct it. Carry difference was crazy for me too.

38 yards!!!???!!! Holy smoke! What’s the head, shaft, flex, settings, swing speed, AoA, etc.?

38 yards!!!???!!! Holy smoke! What’s the head, shaft, flex, settings, swing speed, AoA, etc.?
Eh, let me restate it: my carry improved by 21 yds, overall increase w/roll is 18 yds. Yeah, 38 yds would be remarkable. lol I’m not sure how much I can talk about yet, but I can say is that Titleist took my 90 mph swing speed and got 18 more yards out of it. That alone makes me very happy.

Well, can’t wait to learn about the details. Grats on a great fitting!

Killer man!! That's some serious results. I am very VERY excited to get in there for mine!

Back