EXPERIENCE 2022 Budget Championship with Bag Boy and Theragun

What happens when I top a ball with my driver? Theoretically, of course.

I usually go with the long stare and a “I didn’t catch where that one landed”

Sprinkle in the odd "that's an interesting way to play this hole" and you're set. ;)
Then the finisher of “well at least it was you” 😆

I'll need you guys to teach some really bad ones

Not that there will be any bad shots hit during this awesome experience, but if you do happen to hit one, I strongly suggest holding the finish :cool:

Not that there will be any bad shots hit during this awesome experience, but if you do happen to hit one, I strongly suggest holding the finish :cool:
I’ll make you so proud!

This! always hold the finish!!

I mean, how long do I hold it for?

IMO, the worse the swing, the better your hold/twirl should be, so any video posted looks like you piped one down the middle.

During my hold/pose I flex my calves a little more. Really amps the intimidation factor. 🤣

Me waiting for September:

A psychologist would probably be interested in the choice of meme and what it means subliminally about your actual desire for a taco......

What happens when I top a ball with my driver? Theoretically, of course.
I prefer to tell myself (allegedly, of course), "I just got the layup out of the way early"

I prefer to tell myself (allegedly, of course), "I just got the layup out of the way early"
Yeah some people prefer Driver, Wedge others use the unconventional Wedge, Driver

Anytime Pickled Fizzle “tops a tee ball” we are really just using local knowledge and setting up for the “angle the pros take”. Gotta play the course the way the architect intended folks. Respect the course.

Thought walking 18 would be no problem today. I'm obviously optimistic and then reality set in.

So ready to follow this great event!

Get those walking rounds up beforehand. For those that do it on the regular:

Back