Official Rant of the Day

Sadly no. This is an older issue that has crept back up but it is crazy painful.

Tooth pain is one of those things that is unbearable

Missed my weekly round tonight because of lingering back spasms. The bright side is that at nearly 60, I’m finally smart enough to try not to play when my back is acting up. :cool:

********* My truck was supposed to be fixed. All the recall work completed. Still has knock. Could be lifter or piston damage. Will still be repaired under recall. Truck has been in the shop for a month. At least I found out before I made the 9 hour drive back out to get it.

10 days to lift off for Scotland and Plantar Fasciitis is present. 1st day 3 days ago the pain was insane, could not walk without just toe touch and hops. Day 2 was a little better, day 3 was today and I said F it and went out golfing. Got some very cushy insoles and have iced massaged like crazy. Today was ok. A lot of pain but manageable. Tomorrow will be interesting as today I actually played 25 holes and even with a cart walked about 3 1/2 miles. And hilly....

This is just creepy and not what you want to see when you walk in a room and turn the light on...
28C8C24D-EDA3-4EF0-91F0-6FDF66E33251_1_105_c.jpeg

Looks like you are gonna have to burn the place down. I am sorry 🤣

But seriously, wtf is that?
Wolf spiders are pretty common around here. But how he got in the light fixture is a bit of a head scratcher.
36A8E45E-DD2D-4534-A85F-0C9D9E719B80_1_105_c.jpeg

This mouth pain is getting worse not better. Good lord timing is not great.

😕 will that make the WGP even worse?

I am so sorry to hear that. That's the worst (and I am not doing a play on words) and I know how you feel about dentists too.

10 days to lift off for Scotland and Plantar Fasciitis is present. 1st day 3 days ago the pain was insane, could not walk without just toe touch and hops. Day 2 was a little better, day 3 was today and I said F it and went out golfing. Got some very cushy insoles and have iced massaged like crazy. Today was ok. A lot of pain but manageable. Tomorrow will be interesting as today I actually played 25 holes and even with a cart walked about 3 1/2 miles. And hilly....

Best of luck with this. I hope that you see some improvement. And I don’t know if you know but there’s a great treatment that you can do for pf with something you probably have lots of - golf balls. As a runner, I know many people who use golf balls to deal with the dreaded pf.

In addition, I hope the insoles give you some relief.

Looks like I ripped my shorts this morning somehow on the way into the office when I stopped to fill up my front tires. Got a big hole right next to the fly. So now I'm walking around looking like a scrub with my shirt untucked to cover it.

Looks like I ripped my shorts this morning somehow on the way into the office when I stopped to fill up my front tires. Got a big hole right next to the fly. So now I'm walking around looking like a scrub with my shirt untucked to cover it.
At least you noticed! Could be worse.

Best of luck with this. I hope that you see some improvement. And I don’t know if you know but there’s a great treatment that you can do for pf with something you probably have lots of - golf balls. As a runner, I know many people who use golf balls to deal with the dreaded pf.

In addition, I hope the insoles give you some relief.
Well, Saw Dr today and I don't have pf. I have Achilles Tendonitis. So popping some prednizone and stretching as I have done. Hadn't heard of the golf ball massage. That does make sense though. Some Icy hot too.

Talked of merging on the worst podcast:

this morning, I am on my way to work and there is construction ahead and right lane ends. Having driven this route daily, I know that the merging happens after my right hand turn lane, so I am driving past all of the cars waiting when some asshole pulls over into the right lane and slow drives because I guess he thinks I am going to get past him and merge in front of him. Of course now there are people behind me honking and pissed. I haven’t flipped someone off in a long time, but this guy got it. He finally moved over enough for me to squeeze past and I hope he realized what an ass he was when he saw me and 4 or 5 other cars get into the right hand turn only lane and not merge.

I'm so mentally exhausted today from work...:cautious:

Talked of merging on the worst podcast:

this morning, I am on my way to work and there is construction ahead and right lane ends. Having driven this route daily, I know that the merging happens after my right hand turn lane, so I am driving past all of the cars waiting when some asshole pulls over into the right lane and slow drives because I guess he thinks I am going to get past him and merge in front of him. Of course now there are people behind me honking and pissed. I haven’t flipped someone off in a long time, but this guy got it. He finally moved over enough for me to squeeze past and I hope he realized what an ass he was when he saw me and 4 or 5 other cars get into the right hand turn only lane and not merge.
They are the worst.

I do not like seeing people flick cigarettes on the ground after they are done having a heater.

Smoke all you want but put them in a proper receptacle!

Back