EXPERIENCE The 2022 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

I need to no more about this BBQ!!!
Had a lot of catching up to do in this thread and I’ll be traveling Monday athrough Wednesday of next week…but I will find time to follow along live with this one!

By the way…Go Team Tudor!!!

Trophy unveiling today.

Sharing this with those that are following along, because the itinerary will help you know when to make sure you are in the thread as it will be must see live posting. This was sent to participants this morning.

Sunday, August 14th
Arrival
- 5pm, and when you get to Ballyhack you will be greeted by someone who will take your bags, valet your car, and give you a golf cart that you can take to your cottage and they will meet you there with your bags.
Dinner - 7:30pm right on property, and we have an awesome BBQ meal scheduled for you guys.
Night Putting - After dinner everyone will head over to the lighted putting green on 18 for some fun.

Monday, August 15th
Morning Golf
- Tee Times start at 8am with a shamble format. For this round each group will have forecaddies.
Lunch - Lunch is included and will take place between the two rounds.
Afternoon Golf - Tee times start at 2pm with an Alternate Shot format. This round you will not have forecaddies.
Dinner - 7pm, again on property, and tonight we have a great Steak dinner planned.

Tuesday, August 16th
Golf
- Tee times start at 8am and this will be the singles format, and this round will again have forecaddies.
Departure - You will want to have your bags packed before you leave for your round, but you can leave all of that in your room. Someone from the property will collect your stuff and have it waiting for you, and you will be able to use the showers in the locker room before you depart.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Dormie Network runs things differently then your typical stay and play facility. You are NOT allowed to bring any outside food or beverages into the cottages. They are very strict about this, and if you are caught, they can revoke our membership.

With that said, the rooms are fully stocked with food and drinks, but please keep in mind anything you take from the room is being charged to THP. We want you guys to have the best experience possible, but we ask if you plan to do a lot of drinking, please go to the clubhouse bar and either drink there or purchase a 6 pack of beer or whatever your alcoholic drink of choice is and bring it back to the room.

incredible 🔥🔥🔥

I'm torn. I read Pumbaa's posts in the Lion King character's voice, and add 'eh to all of Canadian's posts.

There is no being torn it is Team Tudor for the win! 🤣🤪😎

Well there are a couple of names to add to the ignore list :mad::cool::ROFLMAO:

It went okay. If I am being honest, he basically said I am a mess on the takeaway, which I ahve known for a while and its something @Canadan and I have discussed in the past during our last round. When I take it away too far inside, obviously fighting over the top, which leads to a pull for me. If I take it away correctly, my balance and weight shift gets extremely off to the point where I am all sorts of messed up.

He gave me some drills to work on, but time is not really allowing for that, but I will get a few swings in before we tee off.
Sounds like @Davidhibler

That itinerary really makes this thing sound pretty special. Valet service, personal carts, fore caddies, etc. Wowzers.
Im like okay I have to get a carwash, cant pull up and have kids stuff in my backseat

@JB when you go to a club and they provide forecaddies what is the customary tip range after the round for the group of 4 to provide?

@JB when you go to a club and they provide forecaddies what is the customary tip range after the round for the group of 4 to provide?
It depends on the location. At Ballyhack it is customary for $20 a man in the group, $25 if you feel it was fantastic.

THP is covering the fee for the forecaddies it will be up to the participants to cover the tip

I am not really sure you understand the meaning of the word "worst".. lol
Maybe he's meant "wurst" this whole time because they love food so much and his phone's been autocorrecting to "worst"?

Back