Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

Does anyone else find it kind of odd that Cam Young has an MLB logo on his shirt?
He’s not the only one either. I forget who else has the MLB logo. Definitely odd.

He’s not the only one either. I forget who else has the MLB logo. Definitely odd.

I have not seen anyone else currently. I know that Payne had an NFL deal so did one other player who's name escapes me at the moment... Open Championship winner.. Anyway..

That pro golf is used as a bill board for other sports leagues is kinda strange to me..

I have not seen anyone else currently. I know that Payne had an NFL deal so did one other player who's name escapes me at the moment... Open Championship winner.. Anyway..

That pro golf is used as a bill board for other sports leagues is kinda strange to me..
He is sponsored by MLB. Which ya know, seems like money really well spent by the baseball league.

Here's an interesting piece on it.

Rickie with a -3 so far.

Rickie with a -3 so far.
I could have sworn he didn’t make it in. What changed? I feel like I missed something because I looked up his page yesterday and it said he was like 136.

Does anyone else find it kind of odd that Cam Young has an MLB logo on his shirt?
Saw that awhile ago and wondered how that came to be.....pretty odd for MLB to pick one guy to sponsor.....maybe his grampa works for MLB???

Some tension between Smith and Scheffler it seems. Social media posts had something up but PGAT copyright made them take it down. Scotty appeared to mumble something to Cam as he was reading a putt.

probably nothing since he high fives him on the eagle but weird none the less

Smith with the bomb for birdie…the putter is heating up

Some tension between Smith and Scheffler it seems. Social media posts had something up but PGAT copyright made them take it down. Scotty appeared to mumble something to Cam as he was reading a putt.

Well Scheffler has been beating his putter up too. Doesn’t seem to be loving a lot of his round at least early on

I could have sworn he didn’t make it in. What changed? I feel like I missed something because I looked up his page yesterday and it said he was like 136.
IDK, I just know he made it on the button 125. He has to be like top 10 to move on.

Scottie walked through cam when he was reading his put. A known no no. Hahaha. The video is still out there on Twitter.

2AF5053B-7BCE-4A4A-9404-82BCD6EB6088.png

Rickie -5!

Niemann could have been 5 under to start ends up +1 - GOLF IS HARD

Scottie walked through cam when he was reading his put. A known no no. Hahaha. The video is still out there on Twitter.

View attachment 9111668

Was just reading it's not what people are making it out to be. Scottie was just frustrated. He did high five Cam earlier on the eagle and just shook hands w/ both Cam & Caddie after round that looked genuine.

Didn’t realize how high JJ Spaun was in the standings.

Was just reading it's not what people are making it out to be. Scottie was just frustrated. He did high five Cam earlier on the eagle and just shook hands w/ both Cam & Caddie after round that looked genuine.

Thank you for posting this.

he is probably like - that old caddie sucked!
He isn't using the Pix ball either, Not sure if it is still TM. I couldn't tell.

No problem.. just glad I don't have to root against Scottie ;)

Trying to put everything in context is difficult when you only see one isolated video.

Trying to put everything in context is difficult when you only see one isolated video.
For sure... unfortunately the world we live in right now.

Back