EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

My Hackers brothers, you all getting excited about a new teammate? I am ready to see who's wearing the red this year. Someone is going to have their mind blown tomorrow.

My Hackers brothers, you all getting excited about a new teammate? I am ready to see who's wearing the red this year. Someone is going to have their mind blown tomorrow.

Someone getting their ticket punched is always an exciting day.

This is a pleasant surprise. I was thinking (incorrectly) that the announcement would coincide with the new Morgan Cup reveal.
Awesomeness that it’s tomorrow!!

Definitely! Knowing someone is getting to hop on board this train of amazing is certainly special!

Looking forward to hearing who our new teammate is!!

This is a pleasant surprise. I was thinking (incorrectly) that the announcement would coincide with the new Morgan Cup reveal.
Awesomeness that it’s tomorrow!!
I feel like that would pure torture to wait another week haha

I feel like that would pure torture to wait another week haha
Well if it was a spot on Paradise they could take their time, but Hackers have business to attend to.

Me, Right now:

Thanks so much THP and Cobra Puma Golf! This place is simply amazing. You are the best. ❤ #GoHackers

He was in the chat so he already knows...Congrats @MagicSpell !!!

As well as a huge congrats on going back next year @GraniteRoost ! Sneaky conformation that it's coming back!!

Me, Right now:

Thanks so much THP and Cobra Puma Golf! This place is simply amazing. You are the best. ❤ #GoHackers

Such an awesome move from THP and Cobra PUMA Golf!!

I need to gather my thoughts since I can't even think straight right now, but suffice it to say I am ready to represent for the MORGAN CUP!!

I need to gather my thoughts since I can't even think straight right now, but suffice it to say I am ready to represent for the MORGAN CUP!!
Congrats!!! Welcome aboard. I will be connecting 1:1 today.

Congrats dude!

Me, Right now:

I was able to listen to a little bit of the podcast and tuned in just in time to hear that you get to go next year! Sad that I won't get to play with you this year but super pumped that you will get to go next year!

That first little bit when you find out is so exciting! Welcome to the team!

congratulations!!!

#Hackers4Life 🔥♥️

Can’t wait to get to know you. I will warn you now though, I am very much expecting some sort of magic spell and if I don’t get that, I will never let you live it down

@MagicSpell congratulations and welcome to the Hacker family!!! So excited for you to go on this journey. @GraniteRoost, so excited to hear you get to complete your journey. Never in doubt as the Cobra folks are absolutely first class. @JDax, bring this thing home baby!!!

Back