CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sunday evening we kick off the GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf where two teams battle it out at beautiful Ballyhack Golf Club. Playing alongside Jason Finley and Austin Tudor from Callaway, THPers will have a friendly competition where the winning team will receive a new 2023 golf bag, a year supply of their favorite Chrome Soft golf balls and GOAT Cup championship rings.

The PrizeJust because you are not with us at Ballyhack does not mean you can’t win. The lucky prediction winner will receive a THP Mystery Box of Awesome. You never know what will be inside, but you can guarantee it will be filled with amazing goodies...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin
Team Tudor FTW

good luck fellas!

Edit: going with Team Finley!

On paper Team Finley looks to have the upper hand, but I’m a fan of the underdog and have to go…

TEAM TUDOR ftw!!!

I am rolling with Team Finley in the hopes that a victory makes him complacent going into the Grandaddy this year.

Yeah Team Finley going to rooooolll.

Team Finley. Because you know what they say about your enemies 😈

They’re going to have to rename the course Ballydarts after these teams roll through 😎

Leaning towards team tudor for this one.

Team Tudor edges this one in the end!

Austin trying to keep his boys under control may be a hard ask.

Screenshot_20220714-152651_Chrome.jpg
Kinda obvious who is who right?🤪
Going to be awesome!

Puumba vs. Canadan.

That's 23 pops right? :oops:

Smgoldstein vs. Tudor is a heck of a matchup.

I'm going with Team Tudor for the win!

Going with Team Tudor.

Feel like their scripting was better, going with the look good play good mindset.

Team Finley FTW

He will love all the pops @pumbaa gets day one because he got some experience with that last fall at PGA national.

Last edited:
Back