CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Uhhh.... Too many jersey ppl!!
Who says pork roll vs who says Taylor ham?
Who is a Yankees fan vs who is a Phillies fan?
What if they say Mets :ROFLMAO:

And just like that, Team Finley takes the lead in picks 👀

And just like that, Team Finley takes the lead in picks 👀

I like the under dog role better, no expectations. Like a backup qb, come in and win BOOM miracle, you lose well you weren't expected to win anyways.

Team Tudor for the win

Team Finley for the win!

I like the under dog role better, no expectations. Like a backup qb, come in and win BOOM miracle, you lose well you weren't expected to win anyways.
Being on a team with JB and Finley, the word "underdog" doesn't come up very often lol

Even though you picked against me in The Rivalry, I’m a good friend and chose your team. Didn’t hurt that @JB and @JasonFinleyCG are your partners, but still!
I knew it was coming :ROFLMAO:

Your next round here in Charlotte is on me, as an apology.

Team Tudor and my Ohio brother gets the dub

Being on a team with JB and Finley, the word "underdog" doesn't come up very often lol
But when Turdor and Buck(undefeated) are on a team it might fit the narrative I am trying to create

I read @BuckNasty's post and was laughing, imagining a high handicapper having a pressure approach with tons of people watching and a livestream. Knowing that, good or bad, it's NEVER going away.

Then I had that same "um, uh, yeah" moment........

Will likely regret picking against Finley...

but Team Tudor for the win!

Gotta go with Team Finley, here.

But when Turdor and Buck(undefeated) are on a team it might fit the narrative I am trying to create
Well they just took the lead back in picks so your narrative is safe for now :LOL:

Will likely regret picking against Finley...

but Team Tudor for the win!
I get it, Dan is your neighbor. Would be funny if the wedge or hybrid get us the dub though :D

@BuckNasty has a chance to become a Legend Killer!!!

Team Finley is the pick here

Back