Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Rick Reimers joins the conversation to talk about Finn Scooters and Rick’s rather legendary experience in the golf industry.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Rick discuss everything from from the creation of Finn and the original ideas to his history with Sun Mountain which is incredibly fascinating. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Rick Reimers goes Off Course.

Episode 120 is here and Dan and Rick discuss the following topics.

History of Rick and Sun Mountain
Creation of Finn and original ideas
Ease of use through the app
Having fun and playing fast with Finn
What’s to come
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Untitled-31.jpg

Continue reading...

Myrtle trip just a few days away this is absolutely on my radar to try. Can’t wait to listen.

Going to save this one for my Sunday road trip to the GOAT, excited to learn a bit more about Finn

I have a 3 hrs drive this morning so excited to listen. Wish Finn meant Finland ;)

Myrtle trip just a few days away this is absolutely on my radar to try. Can’t wait to listen.
#FinnSquad Part 2: The electric motorcycle boogaloo?!?!

I’m here for it!!!

YES! Cannot wait!

Karsten Creek actually has Finn’s which is AWESOME.

Crazy to hear about the early stand bags. I just take for granted that they've always been around. But obviously that's not the case

Was trying to figure out who Rick sounded like and it finally hit me. He's Nick Saban

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Enjoyed this show and as a Finn user, his passion is there. It parallels a bit on the Brand Story we did a couple of weeks back and dives in even deeper.

F yes!!! I can’t wait to start this!

Going to grab a listen, on the wish list of golf activities

Another great listen @Canadan. Need to see what courses around me have them to try and go check them out.

Excited for this as always. Can't wait to try one of these.

Fun listen. What a back story..

I want a finn...

wish there were a course near me where I could go play a round with one of these. They just look so fun.

bring back some great memories?
YES!!!. That round of golf is still among the very top golf experiences I have had and I think that is partly due to the Finn.

Man I need to give one of these a try!

kinda sad it didn't work out with the weather to give these a go last time at True Blue.

still the only place I've seen them.

I freaking LOVE Finns. Can't wait to listen to this!

They one thing I would ask of Finn. Slightly higher speeds.. close to 20

Love to know if there are any Finn scooters anywhere in Michigan? @Canadan can you get the inside scoop?

I really need to try a Finn Scooter! Sounds like a blast!!

Back