2nd Best QB of All Time

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
piggy backing off of jb's thread. we started talking about other positions and QB came up. let's assume Tom Brady is #1...if you don't have him #1, shame on you...who is #2? there could be about 4 or 5 answers here.

There's a lot of great one's to choose from. But for me, it's Peyton!

It’s hard for me to judge other QB’s from previous eras. Elway was great, Favre was great, Aikman was great…but I feel like Peyton has to be up there as number 2 for me.

One game to win give me Montana every time

lol im gonna take a beating for this but best pure quarterback in my opinion was Peyton manning. I would put Brady 2nd

lol im gonna take a beating for this but best pure quarterback in my opinion was Peyton manning. I would put Brady 2nd
I'm with ya!!

Peyton unless Rodgers wins a second Super Bowl.

It’s hard for me to judge other QB’s from previous eras. Elway was great, Favre was great, Aikman was great…but I feel like Peyton has to be up there as number 2 for me.

The best may have actually played for the Browns. Otto Graham. But comparison is too difficult.

I would say Montana and Peyton are neck and neck with Rodgers and Brees breathing down their necks

Manning.

I'm going with Marino here. He was Peyton before Peyton (and free agency) and still put up massive numbers in a league that hadn't changed the rules to favor the offense as much as it does now. I know, no Super Bowl wins but that's a team function as well as qb so I'll stand by it.

I will go Joe Montana, Peyton was great too but lost to many big games to NE (damn that was a great time in NE). Elway was great to but again had trouble in big games until the end.

There are a lot of good ones out now have to see where there career goes. Its hard to maintain

having seen Montana and Manning in their primes, i would go with Montana. he won the big games....yes he had jerry rice but Peyton had Harrison, Wayne and James

It's kind of close but Montana for me is the winner of second with the assumption Brady is first.

As a very loose 49ers fan, it's got to be Joe.

having seen Montana and Manning in their primes, i would go with Montana. he won the big games....yes he had jerry rice but Peyton had Harrison, Wayne and James
I don’t think underrated is the right word since James is a HOFer, but man that was such a fun team!

Toss up between Baker Mayfield and Scott Zolak.

Back