EXPERIENCE 2022 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

Congrats to the newest Member @Saywhat4412

There is still a chance

I’m hearing rumors there’s a battle to the death for the last spot. Not confirmed ….just saw it on Twitter not sourced from @fakerumorbot17552974467

Love the contests I wonder what it will be!
I love the contests too! There are some creative people in here! (Obviously because we have some on our team!)

One spot left. Contest coming soon. How many of you are already contacting wordsmiths to Get created based on previous contests? 😂

One spot left. Contest coming soon. How many of you are already contacting wordsmiths to Get created based on previous contests? 😂
I have just been grinding my game as much as I can to be ready if selected. If it's a words contest I'll just go with what I'm feeling. I can do all I can do but in the end it will be what it will be.

Just the one spot left and if you listened to WGP this week you know the final contest is coming soon!

In the meantime the GOAT cup has a live update thread going and it gets kicked off in just a couple of days. Be sure to follow that.

THP is in for a treat this year. This team is special. Can't wait to introduce everyone.

Team THP
Captain: @Davidhibler
Ass Cap: @Tevenor
Team Member 1: @PackersGirl
@fuffle master
@mancest
@Doubleb21
@templeton80
@PKorf
@captaincaution
@drp3434
@goalie
@Saywhat4412
THIS COULD BE YOU

When you got to dinner for an hour, and come back to over 159 messages about Tattoos, wands, and a whole lot of other stuff.

This team is something special. So proud to be a member.

When you got to dinner for an hour, and come back to over 159 messages about Tattoos, wands, and a whole lot of other stuff.

Yes, agree so much! Honored to be a part of this amazing team!!!

Just the one spot left and if you listened to WGP this week you know the final contest is coming soon!

In the meantime the GOAT cup has a live update thread going and it gets kicked off in just a couple of days. Be sure to follow that.

THP is in for a treat this year. This team is special. Can't wait to introduce everyone.

Team THP
@fuffle master
@mancest
@Doubleb21
@templeton80
@PKorf
@captaincaution
@drp3434
@goalie
@Saywhat4412
THIS COULD BE YOU

One more person to have their mind blown!

Team THP
@fuffle master
@mancest
@Doubleb21
@templeton80
@PKorf
@captaincaution
@drp3434
@goalie
@Saywhat4412
THIS COULD BE YOU
The THP event schedule is just an embarrassment of riches and awesomeness.

What’s this about wands?

Back