CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Is that 4 birdies in the last 6 for our Canadian friend?

3 Hole Match - Canadan vs. Jason for the title. It's the only tiebreak that makes sense.

Edit: 3 middle of the road handicapped holes too so there's no pops, and none of them are insanely long where I think Canadan has the advantage. We just want it fair, square and straight up.

Playoff should be sudden death 4 man scramble, they got the course to themselves!!

maybe it's just me, but big rolling, rollicking green complexes don't scare me, even if they ultimately make me pay. I find enjoyment in trying to work around them, plays with the breaks for chips, etc.

Playoff should be sudden death 4 man scramble, they got the course to themselves!!
Hmm, that's kind of fun too, hdcp's are really close spread across all 4 members, so that's kind of cool too. I was going more towards something quicker cause there could be outbound flights and such to get to though.

maybe it's just me, but big rolling, rollicking green complexes don't scare me, even if they ultimately make me pay. I find enjoyment in trying to work around them, plays with the breaks for chips, etc.
GIR up. Total putts, also up. 😁

Hmm, that's kind of fun too, hdcp's are really close spread across all 4 members, so that's kind of cool too. I was going more towards something quicker cause there could be outbound flights and such to get to though.
What percent of THPers would be willing to miss a flight for more golf at Ballyhack?

Dan v. Finley - Sudden Death?

I heard @AT_CG is a grinder!!! Let’s go

Back