CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Safe travels home to all of you!

Wow this was an awesome follow! Couldnt do it live but enjoyed the banter and late night reading! Caught up just now! Well done by everyone

Walking away 1-2 instead of 0-3 from this experience is a win in my book haha
You are getting there. Its all going to click when you get out of your own way and swing.

Also quick note. Our Forecaddies were FANTASTIC and they deserve all of the props. They were super helpful but totally into the matches. So much fun.

Finally home from work and ready to try and catch up with the 19 pages. That first tee shot is absolutely amazing and terrifying at the same time.

Also quick note. Our Forecaddies were FANTASTIC and they deserve all of the props. They were super helpful but totally into the matches. So much fun.

a good forecaddie is such a great experience.

1000% agree with this. Tom and Ray were first class all the way. That extends from tee to green, and they were really great people to top it all off!!! Highly recommend those two gents for any future trips you may have!

Did they sufficiently warn you about the false front on whichever green that was because holy crap that looked like trouble!

Did they sufficiently warn you about the false front on whichever green that was because holy crap that looked like trouble!
Yes sir they did.
apparently @ccjimmy2001decided not to listen. 😂

my gps just welcomed me to West Virginia, I may have selected the wrong final destination

Ray (our caddie both days) knew every detail of the course and greens. By far the best caddie experience I’ve ever had.

What a finish to an amazing event. Congrats to everyone on some great play and even better times had at the inaugural Goat Cup.

Congrats all! Some great rounds/excitement while catching up. Callaway going above and beyond yet again with the tie prizes, well done!

#Inaugural

Wanted to take a second and thank everybody that followed along. We hope it was a fun follow with some great views and good action.

I’m now totally afraid of going winless and getting wrecked 😂😆

Hope my back is fully recovered by then

Back