Love to know if there are any Finn scooters anywhere in Michigan? @Canadan can you get the inside scoop?
1660331751966.png

I must find one of these.

8C9EAF01-323A-41F1-ADD7-357C9B0394E1.jpeg

Not a single course in Charlotte has Finn, Pinehurst/Southern Pines is the closest.

Just fired this one up on my road trip

Great listen! Didn't realize a few courses near me that have some available.

Fantastic listen! Was pretty awesome to hear they've already had three and four wheel options made and tested. Then went to the two wheel because it was just so much better. You really can't beat the enjoyment of a Finn!

Lots of talk of these on the Granddaddy reunion group text. Expect to see photographic evidence by the end of the week.

This might be my favorite Off Course episode thus far (I have only listened to like the last 5, so I need to catch up 😂), but Rick's story is incredible

This might be my favorite Off Course episode thus far (I have only listened to like the last 5, so I need to catch up 😂), but Rick's story is incredible
Thanks for tuning in! He’s had a pretty wild ride eh?

Thanks for tuning in! He’s had a pretty wild ride eh?
Yea, really incredible. From the driving range operations, to needing to produce 1000 bags a week for Ping, definitely needed to be quick on his feet and just be ready / have the attitude to Get'er done
Interesting guy for sure

I've realized I've been not great at listening on the way to something, like work, and then not commenting.

But also thought it was interesting that he liked the original battery system/design better/cooler but swapped it for something else because it was easier for the consumer.

Back