CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Trying to catch up. Only about half thru the thread and this looks the same as any other THP event. Insanely awesome!!! I be back later when I get caught up.

They really were amazing. I probably annoyed the hell out of them asking questions about tech and what's new and what ideas they have going forward for balls and soft goods. Even got an early look at a new version of a golf glove and man it will be my go to. Also @JB I know I haven't mentioned him much in my posts but he is good at what he does and is pretty funny. I wish I could have grabbed my phone quick enough to get the hug between him and Austin but I missed it. :D

I think my first question would have been what kind of dark magic they used to develop the Rogue ST driver. 😆 That had to be pretty cool to talk equipment and tech with those guys. I really need to give the Chrome Soft a go.

@JB and @GolferGal do a phenomenal job with these experiences. You can tell that they put in a lot of work to make each one an incredible experience for everyone. You definitely should’ve gotten that pic of the hug. I hear those are pretty rare. lol

Finally got caught up….congrats to all, what a great event and follow!

That looks like such a gettable pin location, but man oh man if you miss. lol
Get able? Yeah if you mean the ball rolling down 40 yards into the fairway :D:D all 3 of them were feet from each other. It's a tough approach but if you can't get it high enough to land soft it probably is. the pins really are just a huge mind game. They seem getable and then it's like ohh you missed by 6 inches so now you're 30 feet down in this bowl :oops:.

Had it happen on 17 at the end of today hit a nice tee shot into the par 3 and it hit the ridge in the back. 2 inches left it funnels right at the hole where I landed funnelled right and 20 feet away 😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

After following along this morning and watching this awesome event end in a draw I got to thinking, is that a win in Darth Finley's eyes? Technically it's not a loss.... 🤷‍♂️

Does he claim victory in the inaugural Goat Cup?
We all won!

Been slowly catching up. What an amazing event, and everyone's a winner! So much awesome. Ballyhack, Callaway, and THP sure made it all seem like a dream come to life out there. Look forward to seeing you guys show off those rings!!

Almost home.

time to read back through a few thousand posts.
Glad you made it home safe. I mean as safe as you can be in Ohio

Glad you made it home safe. I mean as safe as you can be in Ohio
I went to a Chik Fil A here for dinner.
They were out of chicken.

I thought I was being Punkd.

And let em know you did it at first with rental clubs since yours came in late. Insane captain!

And borrowed shoes!

I haven’t been to Chik Fil A in a long long time, but what the heck lol. What else do they have, fries?

That looks like such a gettable pin location, but man oh man if you miss. lol
Land it past the pin, bounce it up into the slope, and let it funnel back to the pin. Might’ve had to land it on the slope the past few days though. I don’t remember if that was the second or third shot. Just don’t be above the slope or the fourth will be from the collection area after the putt runs off the front. That pin location is mean. But it’s so tempting.

But it’s in the name!

Back