EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

It’s 7:30 and I’m already approaching 80 degrees
I’m thankful that mornings in the 80s are a thing again.

Here in Aberdeen...it is categorically not that.
Same... I'm sitting on my deck, and it's currently a comfortable 60º.

I just ordered a Puma hoodie to welcome in the tail end of summer.

You guys and your cool weather. I’ve got a flash flood warning for the next two days and heat advisory (100+ degrees) for the next 10 😂

You guys and your cool weather. I’ve got a flash flood warning for the next two days and heat advisory (100+ degrees) for the next 10 😂
Yep. 👊

I can’t even imagine a sustained 100° forecast. But I bet that your golf balls absolutely fly!

I think that’s why I’m excited about Old Waverly in October - that will be like my peak summer weather and my ball compression will be similar.

I can’t even imagine a sustained 100° forecast. But I bet that your golf balls absolutely fly!

I think that’s why I’m excited about Old Waverly in October - that will be like my peak summer weather and my ball compression will be similar.
Me and @mtbloco might need jackets! 😂

Yeah it’s 10:02 and 88* here right now. What is this rain and cool weather that people are talking about?
No idea. I can deal with 85, but a real feel of 94 just means hey let’s go outside for a minute and sweat for no reason

B247A9EC-A893-416B-BCEF-474F822AE8F6.jpeg

Guys you have an amazing event quickly approaching. There are also a bunch of THP experiences coming up. Jump into those live threads while they take place and see how they go down. Get yourself out there so others reciprocate. Any event veteran will tell you how much it means to see others following along. If you don’t care about that stuff…you just don’t get it.

Everybody feeling like they are on a good path coming into this thing? Two months is going to fly by.

What are you planning to focus on most as the event draws closer?
Chipping and Putting is the areas that I’m going to give extra attention too, right now that is where I’m leaking strokes.

Everybody feeling like they are on a good path coming into this thing? Two months is going to fly by.

Short game and putting for sure. I think a putter grip change is in the future and will need to adjust to that!

What grips are you thinking of changing from and to?
I feel like the standard traxion tour 2.0 is a bit bulky and takes some feel away from me. I’m thinking a pistol grip, but I need to get to the store to get a proper feel.

Cant go wrong there. Maybe a few tee shots in front of a gallery to desensitize yourself :p?
Yeah Gallery issues can be a thing, I’ve also asked my playing partners not to kick back any putts, need to get used to holing everything out, even the short ones.

Handicap finally headed the other direction this past weekend after creeping up all summer. Wedges inside 50 yards feel like the lowest hanging fruit right now as far as things to practice/improve.

I feel like the standard traxion tour 2.0 is a bit bulky and takes some feel away from me. I’m thinking a pistol grip, but I need to get to the store to get a proper feel.

Sooner the better imo.

Yeah Gallery issues can be a thing, I’ve also asked my playing partners not to kick back any putts, need to get used to holing everything out, even the short ones.

That’s actually a great idea. I make my son putt out and he hates it, but eventually somebody is going to do it when it actually matters. Best to be ready for that.

Tighten that short game up a little bit would be a nice start. It’s not awful, but certainly could be better.

Back