Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Ryan Hawk joins the conversation to talk about getting back into the game and golfing with family.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Ryan discuss everything from from getting back into the game to the amount of change in golf equipment that has taken place over the last seven years. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as @Hawk goes Off Course.

Episode 121 is here and Dan and Ryan discuss the following topics.

Coming Back to the Game
Change in Equipment Over the Last 7 Years
The Improvement Journey and Tracking
Golfing with Family
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Untitled-36-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Really enjoyed this show. You can hear the passion in @Hawk voice come back a few times and I am here for all of it.

I will listen to this before breakfast!!! To say I’m looking forward to it would be an understatement

This episode makes my heart happy. I cannot wait to sit down and listen to two of my favorite people not just of THP history, but in life.

This episode makes my heart happy. I cannot wait to sit down and listen to two of my favorite people not just of THP history, but in life.
Dan is so dang good at directing a rambling guest such as myself 😎

Oh man, I cannot wait to listen to this.

Glad to have my buddy Hawk back on THP

listening to this now, based upon the start of the show and comments I anticipate another great one!

I’m smiling the entire time. Truly happy smile. This show is everything for me.

Cool listening hearing an og come back. Had no clue about Ryan's THP history.

Awesome episode! Great interview as always @Hawk great to have you back!

I can't wait to listen to my dude @Hawk

This is a fun listen. Hits on so many points for me. My 11 year old daughter has just recently started asking me to teach her golf, the grandaddy hits right at the heart and the stress associated with that and wanting to show well.. Trying to balance hobby and family..

This is a great episode and I loved hearing Ryan's take on all of it. It is great to hear someone's take that was in the game, then really out of it during a time of huge change. Then coming back in as almost a golf Rip Van Winkle type experience.. The game has changed lol..

Thanks guys really fun.

Can't wait to have some time to listen.

Listening now. A lot to relate to so far as a father and golfer.

This is a fun listen. Hits on so many points for me. My 11 year old daughter has just recently started asking me to teach her golf, the grandaddy hits right at the heart and the stress associated with that and wanting to show well.. Trying to balance hobby and family..

This is a great episode and I loved hearing Ryan's take on all of it. It is great to hear someone's take that was in the game, then really out of it during a time of huge change. Then coming back in as almost a golf Rip Van Winkle type experience.. The game has changed lol..

Thanks guys really fun.
That’s a funny way to put it - and very true in many ways. I mentioned hollow bodied irons as one of the last things I reviewed and the difference in perception, looks, and performance is pretty shocking.

I’ll listen to his later today…I am thrilled that my friend @Hawk is back and enjoying the game again.

Really glad you guys are enjoying. What a blast from the past, and very interesting discussions about the tech gaps.

Helps that @Hawk is a legend.
You’re a legend

Perfect! Love Fridays! I'll put this on in the garage later when I do an oil change on my motorcycle.

Back