Episode 3: The Worst Golf Podcast Tackles Rabbit Holes and Anger

That was a great listen and then watch! Was driving when it was live, so had the YouTube feed going through the car speakers which meant I could hear but not see so have just watched back this morning - great job!

Fascinating to hear the inner workings of setting one of these events up, I think a lot of people probably don't appreciate the huge number of moving parts that go into something like this, just unreal.

In terms of rabbit holes, this really is the bane of my life. I will start watching reviews of golf equipment, and the next thing I know it's 4 hours later and I'm watching videos on the best new pickups to get for my guitar, and then watching great white sharks breach off the coast of South Africa. The reason I'm generally so wiped at work is these damn rabbit holes :LOL:

Great listen - I didn't get to catch it live but the listen was wonderfully the worst.

I've had some weird rabbit holes but it's always been something really goofy and I don't know the specifics but I don't think It's ever been more than an hour long It is very surprising how fast 20 minutes can go, but I don't think I am one of those 24 hour gamers.

I don't think there has ever been one epic enough to share.

Thanks for listening/watching everybody. Arrow thanks those that jumped into BarkBox of course.
Yesterday was a fun show and next week we have some fun stuff coming too.

rabbit holes have started with some easy thinking what space items are.made of or looking into theories and people such as Tom cruise and kyrie Irving and landed on parts of the internet I never wish to visit becausey brain was sooo warped. everyone has views and philosophies, but some are too far for me. I think that led to proof of simulations and how the world is run

rabbit holes have started with some easy thinking what space items are.made of or looking into theories and people such as Tom cruise and kyrie Irving and landed on parts of the internet I never wish to visit becausey brain was sooo warped. everyone has views and philosophies, but some are too far for me. I think that led to proof of simulations and how the world is run
That sounds like a long rabbit hole

That sounds like a long rabbit hole
yeah the bourbon kicked in and mind was curious about simulations, Illuminati and finding proof of beingthanks for the shout-out on the WGP

yeah the bourbon kicked in and mind was curious about simulations, Illuminati and finding proof of beingthanks for the shout-out on the WGP
You are very welcome, this was a fun show.

You are very welcome, this was a fun show.
it was ... you guys are getting better though... sooo is it the worst anymore?

Oh we’re definitely in a simulation haha

Yesterday my barber talked about a specific island in Alaska where he likes to travel to. I had never heard of this place. A couple hours later, we (wife and I, the barber didn’t hang out afterward) were scrolling through one of the streaming services looking for a show and I found a documentary based on the same island. Had never heard of it and in the span of 2 hours this tiny place in Alaska had multiple references. Simulation confirmed:LOL: (kidding of course…I think)

This morning I went down a rabbit hole of the more emotional/meaningful sports moments of the last 25 years or so. Piazza's HR in the first game at Shea after 9/11, Dee Gordon hitting the HR after Jose Fernandez passed away, Brett Favre's amazing game after his father passed away, Marquise Goodwin catching that long TD after losing his son a few hours prior and then collapsing in the end zone, etc.

This morning I went down a rabbit hole of the more emotional/meaningful sports moments of the last 25 years or so. Piazza's HR in the first game at Shea after 9/11, Dee Gordon hitting the HR after Jose Fernandez passed away, Brett Favre's amazing game after his father passed away, Marquise Goodwin catching that long TD after losing his son a few hours prior and then collapsing in the end zone, etc.
oh God sports moments rabbit holes start out sooo innocent... when did so and so win a championship find date, who did they play, look up stars from both teams cue reminiscent sports nostalgia for given timeframe, leads to music and style... then uncovering politics for the time line and all the things I didn't really pay attention or know... sports ended up in administration and researching national events which I never got the gist of.

that's a good one.

just for fun....

I think my worst rabbit hole started with golf stuff, then there was a wood turning video in the suggested videos, which led to several of those. Then a suggestion I watch this guy build a table from walnut slabs, that somehow led to watching guys cut really overgrown lawns and then to pressure washing driveways. Next thing I knew it was 3am and I had subscribed to all of those channels

Thanks for listening/watching everybody. Arrow thanks those that jumped into BarkBox of course.
Yesterday was a fun show and next week we have some fun stuff coming too.
Vader’s bark box (super chew) should be here Monday. I’m pretty excited to see what comes in it for him.

Great episode, listened too again to pass the time at the airport currently. The look on the waitress’s face was priceless 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Tune in this coming week to win.

Back