Can’t fully comment just yet on performance but one thing I already love about this grip - I actually don’t have a vise or clamp at home. So I usually make do with the installation, need a lot of solvent to slide on easily. The Lamkin was by far the easiest to slide on and align during installation. Almost perfect every time. Installed label down.

These grips are out of stock everywhere I have checked:(

How many you need? A local shop near me had a good number earlier this week, both standard and mid. I could grab them for when you head this way next weekend.

I bought mine online from PGATSS. Not sure if they ship from a local store or a warehouse but didn't have stock issues for Standard.

Got one installed on the UT today. Definitely a much different feel from the Crossline that was on there, and a change in texture compared to the MCC’s currently on the woods. I do like the flatter top of the MCC’s for how flush the Shot Scope tags sit, but that’s a pretty minor annoyance. Really like the feel of the of the grey section, and the taper is a much more similar to the grips on my irons.
image.jpg

Giving these a go.. thoughts to come. So far I think they are a smidge soft and I think I like a more aggressive cord. But we will see how it goes.

E8D8EB4B-2FCC-4820-91E7-EE4F21480998.jpeg

So far so good with this grip on the DI. The upper section has a really nice feel to it, and I feel like I’m gripping the club much lighter. I may give these a go on my wedges this winter as a further trial run, I’m having a bit of an issue getting used to the new grip change with the wrap-style grip.

I’ve been really enjoying have the same grip driver to wedge. Love how these give me control but enough feel with wedges. They really hit that sweet spot for me.

Also impressed with the tackiness. It was really humid yesterday and sweat was everywhere but I never lost grip.

I’ve been really enjoying have the same grip driver to wedge. Love how these give me control but enough feel with wedges. They really hit that sweet spot for me.

Also impressed with the tackiness. It was really humid yesterday and sweat was everywhere but I never lost grip.
I'm shocked.

Oh no, I'm shocked that I told you all so.
Your line of ‘coming for the crown’ in the hybrid grip space was spot on.

Plus I don’t end up with calluses on my involved hand when I play to back days, unlike another hybrid grip

After a few rounds, I don't get the hype. It's fine, but it's just like any similar tour velvety grip out there. Maybe it'll hold up a bit better than some of the others, but TBD.

The +2 is a lot less annoying than the +4 grips out there though.

Your line of ‘coming for the crown’ in the hybrid grip space was spot on.
Yup. It kicks the NDMC’s ass in a lot of ways imo.

Got these on my cobra wedges this weekend and played my first round today, I just love these grips 5F77A5B7-91D6-4EAD-A700-AEDB2BA0A6EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Recently put one of these on a new driver shaft that I've been wanting to test. Only 27 holes so far but I am loving the feel of this

May need some grips if I can't save and reuse from an iron set I'm reshafting and these are at the top of the list

May need some grips if I can't save and reuse from an iron set I'm reshafting and these are at the top of the list
Best out there. I’ll die on that hill.

Love mine, really think you'll like them

Back