• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a re-run 😄
That's like the photo of a flat tire you keep on your phone for days when you've overslept - that photo could be used in many situations. THP experiences both official and unofficial, emergency member-guests, etc. The list is endless!

Oh man I finally made it to a breakfast restaurant. I am sitting here looking over the menu and am literally vibrating.
Maybe driving 900 kilometers on 30 minutes of sleep in a 27 hour period makes your body do strange things?
It's worth it though for the opportunity to golf with THPers!

Oh man I finally made it to a breakfast restaurant. I am sitting here looking over the menu and am literally vibrating.
Maybe driving 900 kilometers on 30 minutes of sleep in a 27 hour period makes your body do strange things?
It's worth it though for the opportunity to golf with THPers!
where you at?

Almost forgot:
20220825_082702.jpg
Mad Platter - eggs over easy, bacon and turkey sausage, blueberry muffin, home fries and pancake.

all the way to louisville? well done if so
Since the contest entries run until noon I can neither confirm or deny the location:rolleyes:

Let's just say the sun is out and it's looking like a beautiful day for golf!

Since the contest entries run until noon I can neither confirm or deny the location:rolleyes:

Let's just say the sun is out and it's looking like a beautiful day for golf!
That's fair. There are Wild Eggs locations up and down your route.

First leg over. Just a short flight to seattle. Now 3.5 hour layover then off to Cincy.

I need a nap.

Dallas bound.
Maybe there will be a wildcat sighting there.

Boarding first flight

I'm hoping this video is suitable for consumption, I'm in a restaurant so I can't listen to the audio playback so here goes. Mods if it's not good please remove.

20 mins of free wifi. Ok THP let’s pass the time.

I'm hoping this video is suitable for consumption, I'm in a restaurant so I can't listen to the audio playback so here goes. Mods if it's not good please remove.

we so should have had breakfast together this morning

Starting to hear some rumbles about a 2022 Bourbon Bash in KY preferably courses along the bourbon trail, and if possible involve some bourbon tours, or at minimum some on course bourbon sampling! What time of year works best for those that are interested? Obviously these dates are conversation starters, we won't conflict with any THP events etc. We've always had a great time and want to keep it going! @LLIB @KY Golfer

2020 thread for reference:

2021 thread:

Interest:
@KY Golfer
@Qwkz51
@LLIB
@Canadan
@mtbloco
@JW Smoove
@Davidhibler
@Scooby45
@golfinnut
@GraniteRoost
@baylrballa
@mmaynard11
@Oldflgolfer
@patriotcoach
@Iceman!
@lockstockrye
@Golfers Anonymous
@The Milk Man
@Jman
@thewilderside
@Afizzle2100
@Gman79
@jmix18
@tanker337
@ddec
@checkered
@jbuck31 +1
@DataDude
@Nerdy_81
@xThor
@annsguy
@Carolina Dundee
@Kmench
@Wildcat4life
@time4tim
@Duffer Waldorf
@MSH134
@MarMill
@Browndog
@Parrot
@wadesworld
@MSH134
@Mountain Slicer
@Ludin
So, I for for a spirits company and we happen to own a bourbon distillery you may have heard of. Unfortunately the Visitor’s Center is currently under construction so there’s not much I can offer up for this, but if you guys do this again next year: 1) count me in, and 2) I’ll try to
Hook the THP group up with some kind of experience at the distillery.

have a few drams for me this week!

I am at Jim Beam and I see some bottles that I've never seen before.

Is there something exclusive that I should be grabbing?

Screenshot_20220825-070148_Firefox.jpg

I am at Jim Beam and I see some bottles that I've never seen before.

Is there something exclusive that I should be grabbing?
I wouldn't call it exclusive but the Beam Black Aged is good stuff

See you Gents in 6 hours.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back