CONTEST Episode 4: The Worst Golf Podcast – Win a Theragun mini

If I ever get into another THP experience, I am going to have to practice this

Ha ha i love the rant on the apple keyboard @GolferGal that was awesome!

I actually liked the duct taping segment but you have to work on that dead air issue!:love:

Great, I mean WORST show ever. I caught the first 30 mins but will definitely go and watch the rest.

Great, I mean WORST show ever. I caught the first 30 mins but will definitely go and watch the rest.
Your name came up a few times after you took a powder

Just finished the show definitely the worst! We need more random rants those are killer lol

Parents IPad that went missing, then found in the middle of the road was it for me

The worst! The part about golfers taking too long to look for their ball, with some goat cheese for a blue cheese alternative mixed in for good measure. :LOL:

looking for golf balls

the talk of bleu cheese is easily the worst segment

Great show!!!

Just tuning in now, catching it on YouTube replay.

Can we move the release date of these to like Wed. My Thursdays are usually on the course for tournaments and I can't be live for these.

Ok, confession time.....my mother duct taped my, my brother, and my sister's pincher fingers together like a lobster! We went through a phase of pinching each other. It was kinda bad. We would leave bruises all over each other and my mother was worried people would think she was abusing us. So.... she duct taped our two fingers together(both hands).

Can we move the release date of these to like Wed. My Thursdays are usually on the course for tournaments and I can't be live for these.

No.

In all honesty there isn't a set day each week, just so happens the first handful are on Thursdays.

Ok, confession time.....my mother duct taped my, my brother, and my sister's pincher fingers together like a lobster! We went through a phase of pinching each other. It was kinda bad. We would leave bruises all over each other and my mother was worried people would think she was abusing us. So.... she duct taped our two fingers together(both hands).

I take back everything I said during the show. Apparently bad things can happen when duct tape is used. Exhibit A ⬆⬆⬆

I expect nothing less from you

Great way to spend my lunch - listened to the replay on Youtube!

I like to drink BioSteel on the course. Some great flavours, but I like original the best! I usually buy the bulk powder and mix it myself so I can use whatever water bottle I want.

I think the love of the moon lie was the worst.... not having had one I am not racing to try one... tooo niche of a product that's not worth the weight of the box if it's not the talk of the town.

also come on the duct tape was terribly scary....

I think the love of the moon lie was the worst.... not having had one I am not racing to try one... tooo niche of a product that's not worth the weight of the box if it's not the talk of the town.

The Moon Lie is the perfect autocorrect here.

I've never had one either, and didn't know that they came in different flavours! Fully admit that I went online to try and find a banana one to try.

Back