The Dormie Network Goes Off Course

@jdtox sound's like you need to join the Dormie Network and not worry about course maintenance and starting issues 😆🤣

This is my first Off Course and I'm addicted. 30 mins in so far and I love the context! Lifetime supporter now! Thanks for the great podcast!
Love this!! Glad you enjoyed.

love this episode!

Will be incredible to experience the Dormie hospitality first hand with a bunch of THPers

After hearing @Canadan talk about Ballyhack, the Titleist Experience can’t get here soon enough!!!

“What are we doing here?” needs to be a weekly segment in Off Course where Dan takes a golf story and debates with the guest “what are we doing here?”

Another good listen. Loved the Dormie and Ballyhack talk. That course is still fresh in my mind and hearing others talk about it just brings those memories flooding back. Dan with a driver fitting one-liner had me laughing out loud in my car.

I’m gonna have to post this in the expectations thread, but I don’t think managing expectations is something @Canadan needs to worry about. I do think a large percentage of golfers need to manage expectations in order to control their reaction to an outcome outside of their expectations.

LOVED listening to two of my besties on this one, and appreciate the shout out 🤣

Cannot wait to see Ballyhack with Titleist next month.

I have many thoughts on the stats and expectations convo…many.

Great episode, as always.
loved hearing about all things Dormie network
I was surprised at @Canadan ’s issue with
data collection and worrying about maintaining averages. They’ll balance out.

Great episode, as always.
loved hearing about all things Dormie network
I was surprised at @Canadan ’s issue with
data collection and worrying about maintaining averages. They’ll balance out.

Haha I do relax. When not tracking my shots 🤣

@Canadan and @jdtox it was a great listen. Really enjoyed the part about managing expectations. What it boils down for me is being confident in my swing and ability to execute but being okay with the results. Easier said then done, but is what I am striving for currently.

@Canadan and @jdtox it was a great listen. Really enjoyed the part about managing expectations. What it boils down for me is being confident in my swing and ability to execute but being okay with the results. Easier said then done, but is what I am striving for currently.
easier said than done... ain't that the truth!

I love that the Dormie Network has become such a big part of THP experiences now. "Golf as it should be"--makes a fella excited to experience it.

This was a great listen, though I'm a little late to the party! Agree 100% with you Dan about the Shot Scope overanalysis...I don't have nearly enough rounds in for the data to mean anything yet but I can't resist looking at the train wreck either 🤣 And glad you loved the TSR line as much as I did in my Titleist Experience fitting last week! I also saw ball speeds I haven't seen before and I am really excited to take it to Ballyhack in a few weeks.

And Jeremy, SO MUCH YES on starters/pro shop staff bad advice. It really is infuriating!

Glad you guys are enjoying this. I have a round in the morning, I'm sure I'll be able to add to my starter/maintenance rant :ROFLMAO:

Little late to the party, but appreciate the honest look behind the curtain with swing stuff good sir.

@jdtox - the level of emotion you had when stating 'no, not yet' in response to the winter coming was felt deeply....

No, none, ZERO issues with the maintenance crew this morning...AMAZING.

Very eye-opening - a foursome with stay for Dormie Club was $2k on charity auction.

A one night stay? They don't mess around at Dormie.
went for $3500 - two days one night stay - any Dormie Network Club - Cottage for four - Golf for Four

Back