CONTEST Episode 4: The Worst Golf Podcast – Win a Theragun mini

Enjoyed listening today. Always want to join the conversation in person.

The worst take from The Worst Golf Podcast is undoubtedly from @Golfergal…. Blue cheese crumble is an absolute must for any and all Buffalo chicken dishes. Nonchalantly suggesting any cheese is a suitable substitute is incorrect…. And to suggest goat, cheddar or any other cheese…. Unacceptable.

This revised Buffalo chicken dish recipe with cheese substituted for the only acceptable…. blue cheese crumble…. should be left on the roof of the car and suffer the same fate as Mr. Babbitt’s iPad.

Great listen to the worst golf podcast. Looking forward to next week.

…. Duct taping a child or 4 to a chair or wall is not abuse…. Removing said duct tape… now that is abuse… and in the 3rd degree

Reactions: JB
We will announce the winner today.

Fun watch, so many funny rando side takes.

The budget trophy on the turn table was a funny cut to.

I thought the turntable was a nice touch.

Watching after a 2:35 minute golf league 9, I have to say the "putt reading forever, then hitting it halfway there" take was spot-on!!!

Watching after a 2:35 minute golf league 9, I have to say the "putt reading forever, then hitting it halfway there" take was spot-on!!!
I resembled that take

I resembled that take
It isn't the result that matters, it's just that people need to realize that they can suck faster. :LOL:

We barely finished before dark starting at 5:30, that's insane

Forgot to mention how good the new THP Podcast Network logo is! @jdtox, you have a hand in this?

More noticeable in Apple Podcasts too.

I said it on the Youtube comments but forgot to post it here. The worst take was Morgan not knowing what the Mandalorian is!

Ok, confession time.....my mother duct taped my, my brother, and my sister's pincher fingers together like a lobster! We went through a phase of pinching each other. It was kinda bad. We would leave bruises all over each other and my mother was worried people would think she was abusing us. So.... she duct taped our two fingers together(both hands).
That is hilarious. I remember hand cuffing my brother to our gate once. I got in some trouble for that. We couldn't find the key forever!

Arrow got some new music to go with his light sabers.

They are fun aren’t they?

Yes we need some details on the next show! Are they a solid color or can you change them? Sorry if I missed that info.

Yes we need some details on the next show! Are they a solid color or can you change them? Sorry if I missed that info.
They can be changed. THP Green made sense though.

They can be changed. THP Green made sense though.
I concur on the green. Though it would be fun for golfergal to change it to red when you start a rant. :p

Pretty excited about this coming week’s show.

For those that follow the show, you will laugh at this.
I have to go to the dentist today. Its just a consultation to meet the new dentist and I am already angry that I am not going to be sedated with @GolferGal taking me to and fro.

For those that follow the show, you will laugh at this.
I have to go to the dentist today. Its just a consultation to meet the new dentist and I am already angry that I am not going to be sedated with @GolferGal taking me to and fro.
She's happy she's doesn't have to carry you......

Back