The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 6: New Equipment and More

@BigDill Do you think those scooters can go fast enough?
I think the statute says “not capable” meaning it has to go less than 20. So technically if I made one really fast, it would be in a loophole? 💡

By the way @JB, I want to share my thoughts on how to fix the handicapping system with you. Two words: Dynamic Handicaps. It was so bad that @Muchmore18 was adamant that it belongs on the WGP.

By the way @JB, I want to share my thoughts on how to fix the handicapping system with you. Two words: Dynamic Handicaps. It was so bad that @Muchmore18 was adamant that it belongs on the WGP.
Please do. This sounds just bad enough for this show

We just had a segment on a drunk guy in Walmart. Is that really possible?
@Golfers Anonymous is my Dynamic Handicapping plan worse than a drunken ride through Walmart on a Rascal? I think it’s close.

I like the light turning red for the "get off my lawn!!!!" segment.

Twenty minutes of irrelevant questions from support to finally get a one sentence fix to your question seems about right.

We just had a segment on a drunk guy in Walmart. Is that really possible?
I mean drunk man in Walmart isn't unusual honestly.

We had someone drive their car through our Walmart. He drive all the way through and hit the coolers in the back and took out the jewelry section.

Im not sure how many others you have tried as of late, but man I get the feeling that manufacturing for them has changed a lot. What was once the best there is, seems more like an afterthought now. Maybe having so many built in programs has caused going lax. The zippers on my two are terrible in comparison to a few others.

I'd love to see some pocket innovation in this space.
I had the Callaway I enjoyed, and a Vessel I didn’t really enjoy. I’ve still just not had a Hoofer fail, but if/when it happens then that’s the end for me and I’ll not return to them.

Im all for some pocket creativity. I also still think Nike had something GENIUS with their modular stand bag. Might be the best stand bag I ever used.

Reactions: JB
Congrats @Misike , caught the episode this morning while working, now, what am i gonna do on Thursday?

Morning star bacon, its not jiggly

I have an Ogio that i have been using for 20 years, but i do not travel for golf a lot. Just a big duffle bag to lack of a better description. It even went to Okinawa and back when i moved there

JB - "one of the two of us is there, and its not me..."
MORGAN-"i'm not boujie"
JB- "you kinda are"
Morgan- "I am not, but thats okay.....but were moving on"
Donny - spits coffee laughing

One final thought from PODCAST 6......Is it bad the i want a THP sticker for the back of my MacBook?

Big fan of stand bags that still function really well is slapped on a cart.

And Caprese salads are the best worst ;)

nope, but out of all the "Fake-on" i have tried, best so far

I will do turkey bacon, I will even do chicken bacon, but it needs to be real meat, that painted tofu dipped in liquid smoke that they tried to serve me was seriously so disgusting I spit it out in my napkin. I don't know what that was, but it wasn't edible food.

turkey bacon cooked right isn't bad.

Still searching for a good bag balance. I was kinda spoiled with the older Ogio woode bag I had. It was a lot better than I gave it credit for.
Got on the vessel train this year and super nice looking, the 14 way isn't all it's cracked up to be. still haven't strapped it on the push cart, and honestly would be a bit worried to. The strap system is absolutely fantastic though.

I don't have a go-to grilled cheese combo, though I do highly advocate the stacking method of bread, cheese, meat, cheese, meat, cheese, bread. either rye bread or a bread with some grains in it is a plus.

Just got finished listening. Bacon should definitely be a vegetable.

I was one of those guys who wanted a new bag but had no idea what I actually wanted in that bag. Ended up ordering the Subtle Patriot America's Graffiti stand bag from :budgetgolf: a while back. It is everything I've ever wanted in a bag. It's basically a cart bag and stand bag combined. It's backpack style carry system is superb. More than enough pockets and some secret spots. Highly highly recommend.

So I usually watch the show on YouTube on release, then listen to the audio on my next work day.

I listen to my podcasts in 2x speed. This week's get off my lawn was AMAZING in 2x speed.
Highly recommend everyone listen to that segment again in 2x

This is a rabbit hole that can't be escaped once you start ranting lol

Back