The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 6: New Equipment and More

I have not found a stand bag that eliminates club tangle. and having had 14 way bags in the past - and not really cared for them I am still looking. I use a Vessel player III, it's nice works stores everything I want and need, I can find stuff quickly and easily, but the in and out of clubs - on my push cart or riding cart - can at times be annoying. It's still the nicest and leasy annoying bag I have had (minus the stains on the black part from sunscreen rubbing off there ugh. So, not really complaining, I am beginning to believe that there is no cure for tangle other than a 10" staff bag - and that's not going to happen (nor is a 9 or any other size).

As to travel bags, this house has had 3 total back in the day the original just canvas bag that was literally canvas and maybe leather at pressure points and zippers, an original Caddy Daddy (from when my daughter was HS Freshman - give or take a year) and an Ogio - from same time frame. May similarities between the Ogio and Caddy Daddy - like them both.

This is a rabbit hole that can't be escaped once you start ranting lol
I am passionate about the topic, especially after a few drinks 😂

@JB With all of your equipment history, do you see purchasing similar sounding drivers continuously? Ping and Titleist are louder and Callaway and TMade are more muted.

@JB With all of your equipment history, do you see purchasing similar sounding drivers continuously? Ping and Titleist are louder and Callaway and TMade are more muted.
Thats a good question and I am not sure. I would like to think sound plays a role in it, but people still purchase some horrifyingly awful sounding drivers, and there aren't that many out there haha.

Thats a good question and I am not sure. I would like to think sound plays a role in it, but people still purchase some horrifyingly awful sounding drivers, and there aren't that many out there haha.

If this isn't the best sounding driver, I don't want to hear any longer.
1662479492829.png

That one will definitely make it to where you will never hear again. That and the 425 👀

Nothing but sweet violins when the SQ launches! :ROFLMAO:

R7 425?

This isn't the symphony you go to?
I once heard what I thought was an animal caught in a trap and it hurt me for days.
This would be similar to that.

Those who have listened to WGP for a few episodes will get a kick out of the "midnight dump" I just got from a laser company that has a new device coming. When you see it, you can chuckle haha.

When you guys are both on camera, I get NPR Delicious Dish vibes…. And I’m here for all of it!!!! 😂

20220906_135928.jpg
Have no idea where I got them. Thanks for that skit from the past though, cracks me up.

Bags are on the list for me too.

"Last Bag You'll ever Own" travel bag has held up well for me. Have a staffer travel bag but still out on loan, can't remember what it is. Off brand from PGASS but has been excellent.

For those that heard the TSR segment, that article hits tomorrow.

Confession time. I've been drunk in Walmart, even took my beverage in, but I did not ride a scooter.

Grilled cheese - melted butter so you don't tear up your bread, add gouda, havarti and cheddar. After the pasta quattro formaggio I had this past weekend, I want to make a grilled cheese with good parmesan, asiago, fontina and gorgonzola. I could eat that sauce with a spoon. Leave out the cream and get the right bread. I think you have something.

I've been looking at new bags but haven't found the one I want yet. I like my Ogio RTC but I'm not a fan of the valuables pocket location, the "cooler" pocket or the strap being on the front of the bag. The strap can be removed while on the cart but it's lost space. I looked at a bunch of bags at PGASS but it didn't have any BagBoy bags to see. I want at least 15 way dividers. I want more Velcro for gloves. I really liked the molded pocket with magnetic closure on the Titleist Cart 15. It's a great looking bag but I don't have any Titleist clubs and for whatever reason that matters. Might the TSR change that? The C130 has most all of the stuff I want but I'm not sold on the durability. I want to check the BagBoy before pulling the trigger. The Cobra fanboy in me likes the Cobra Ultradry cart bag.

Just getting to listen and I can't tell you how many times I've had my feet, or legs run up on from someone driving a scooter in Kroger. A few times it was my own Wife and she was completely sober :oops:

If I didnt say it enough on the show, I despise my golf bag. So many THPers like their bags this week, and I hate mine.

If I didnt say it enough on the show, I despise my golf bag. So many THPers like their bags this week, and I hate mine.
You have access to ALL OF THEM :oops:. Crazy, I hate mine as well but I think I get a 2023 Callaway from the Goat Cup so I will deal with it until then.

This week's show is going to be a good one, but I will warn you, I have some ranting to do, but I also have some questions to be answered haha.

Next episode will drop tomorrow. It’s not a live one with everything going on currently, but it’s a good show and one I think you guys will enjoy.

I want to see what Bag Boy/Dynamic Brand/Burton comes out with next year. I am excited.

Back