New grips
New clubs
Getting used to the altitude
Getting used to the new type on grass
Getting used to the soil to sand density and ratio
We can workshop a few more
I knew there was a good reason I liked you šŸ˜œ

This honestly surprises me.
I've got 40 recorded rounds on GHIN - probably 10 or so more that we only played a partial round... or I was just working on things.

we arent used to Bermuda either. Add that to your arsenal just in case too haha.
Def nor used to Bermuda.... and there's an elevation difference from where i play...

Hopefully in all of these 290 rounds, you guys got your live posting ready. There are going to be TONS following along.

Hopefully in all of these 290 rounds, you guys got your live posting ready. There are going to be TONS following along.
I think we're ready - I'm sure cell service is great down there so we can't use that as an excuse. LOL!

Pretty much convinced that the JPX923 Hot Metal Pro with Recoil 95 will be my next irons but looking for feedback this week which will make me feel better about it! Help me out gentlemen. šŸ‘. If all goes well these will be ordered by Thanksgiving.
We will share everything we are allowed to share...

Going to be a rough few nights of sleep coming. 2 days of 6 am meetings meaning I need to leave home stupid early (5:15 am and 4:30 am respectively) and then have a 5:30 am flight (leave house at 3 am) on Wednesday morning to ATL and then JAX.

Stupid excited for this to be here. really can't believe it is... Dang! It's really here.

5B643235-DB7B-49F7-B144-2C452C1BEB82.jpeg
Ready!

I think we're ready - I'm sure cell service is great down there so we can't use that as an excuse. LOL!
There will be a few spots out there that will be tough, but for the most part you guys should be able to bring THP along for the ride.

I am ready!!! These afternoon showers.thunderstorms have kept me from getting out and playing TPC the last few weeks.

Pretty much convinced that the JPX923 Hot Metal Pro with Recoil 95 will be my next irons but looking for feedback this week which will make me feel better about it! Help me out gentlemen. šŸ‘. If all goes well these will be ordered by Thanksgiving.

stay tuned!!!!!

Tomorrow your live thread will go up.
With that will be the format, your matchups, etc.

good luck all.

good luck all.
Iā€™m darn excited!!!

New shafts
New grips
New clubs
Getting used to the altitude
Getting used to the new type on grass
Getting used to the soil to sand density and ratio
We can workshop a few more

saw
fā€™ing
grass

nuff said

Ha I fixed it. That's just how excited I was.
Not fixed in my reply to youā€¦guess you just will just have to live with it!!!

yeah man. iā€™ve done it a few times to get back used to it. itā€™s foreign, no doubt about it. but we all know how blessed we are to have this opportunity, so we are excited to bring the forum along with us!

good luck all.

Pumped for this one even though being on family vacation means keeping up live might be tough. Will look forward to catching what I can live though šŸ˜¬

Matchups you say???

good luck all.
Let's go! Can't wait to follow this one.

i decided to work on the 17th stadium course tee shot on the range today. my goal was to find a nice flow for a 120-130y 3/4 pw. the first couple were more stock speed, then i backed off a bit and got into a nice rhythm. yes some of them would be in davey jonesā€™ locker. and you gotta love the brendan todd hosel rocket lol. but it felt good and pretty comfortable. the pw in the clubs i ordered for the event will be 1* stronger, but i think this feel will translate well. obviously 1) this doesnā€™t account for wind, and 2) everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth by a live stream and the pressure of # freaking 17! but i ā€œthinkā€ this was somewhat helpful.

View attachment 9118277

The key to hitting the green on 17 is to not get psyched out by the water and donā€™t get greedy. The 17th green is actually quite large. Splash it onto the front third center of the green take your two putts and go to the next hole. If the pin is in the back do not carry the ball onto the back shelf it will skip long into the water.

If the green wasnā€™t surrounded by water you wouldnā€™t get wigged out by it.

Most of all have fun.

Back