Thanks- I’m confused since your witb lists a tsi2 4w:
Titleist - TSi2 16.5 - UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue Proto 7F5
It’s only the tsr 4w that is diminishing returns?
I have the same tsi2, but much different shaft - obviously.
Correct, I mentioned in the preview thread that it’s been an experiment. I’ve played a strong 3 the past 2.5 season. I went against what I knew worked for me through some peer pressure and it turns out after reviewing gear for a decade I do know my own game and fit pretty well haha

The clubs aren’t diminishing, it’s the loft for me, I hit it ultra high, even turned down.

I hit all three head/models and they’re definitely a bit faster, but they maintain that playable spin. Honestly, the fact that they improved them is still pretty eye opening to me.

That is surprising. My launcher FW is also 190 cc. I didn’t think they would use that big of a head.
Right? It’s a pretty cool move though, it’s 100% due to their tour staff asking for it, that tee biased club. But they kept the cg in a place that as long as you swing through and thump the turf, it’s surprisingly easy off the turf for the size. And it’s not silly low spin.

Thanks - I had a 13.5 in a 917d3 and I’m interested in the tsr2+

I crush the 16.5 about 195y :ROFLMAO:

I asked in the driver thread, and just in case someoen doesn't pay it any mind, where is the hybrid release?

I asked in the driver thread, and just in case someoen doesn't pay it any mind, where is the hybrid release?
They are not releasing a hybrid with these yet. The TSi hybrids were a few months after the TSi woods last cycle so probably early in 2023 along with a TSR1 line.

They are not releasing a hybrid with these yet. The TSi hybrids were a few months after the TSi woods last cycle so probably early in 2023 along with a TSR1 line.

The Titleist rep who fit me mentioned they would have hybrids coming out in 2023 so @lmh3 appears to be spot on. Based on the drivers and fairways, they will definitely have my attention.

As excited as I am for my TSR4 at the Titleist Experience, the TS2+ honestly has me most eager. I cannot wait to put it in the bag.

I didn’t even realize there was a Tsr2+. Must try one now

As excited as I am for my TSR4 at the Titleist Experience, the TS2+ honestly has me most eager. I cannot wait to put it in the bag.
Me waiting for mine to show up

20220910_134336.jpg

I find this lack of TSR FW demo'ing offensive. They've been out for days and the only two with the plastic off are the two I hit.

Shame on people.

If you're store shy and aren't into college football but live somewhere it's big, Saturdays are great times to go down to yours and hit things y'all. Usually not tl very busy.

Last edited:
This is going into my TSR2+

A very Proto, Proto.

😍

0AC3E8A2-3BC7-4BB6-9CE9-26291E3DE889.jpeg

20220910_141848.jpg

First Time with this little 4W and we are becoming fast friends. Going to have to come back without the wife, and with the UW. Same shafts, so should be a pretty true head to head. This thing seems really easy.

View attachment 9119363

First Time with this little 4W and we are becoming fast friends. Going to have to come back without the wife, and with the UW. Same shafts, so should be a pretty true head to head. This thing seems really easy.
That looks good!!!!!

That looks good!!!!!
Flies pretty good too. Looking forward to that little head to head. I said a while back the only thing that might give my UW a run for it's money is the TSRs. We'll see

View attachment 9119363

That’s a beautiful golf club. ::swoon::

I went to my local fitter looking for a fairway. Even though I knew they were out, I wasn't really planning on hitting these. After cycling through a few other options, he convinced me to try this. I've tried my buddies TSi3 a few times and never really liked it. This was different for me.

TSR2 fit exactly what I was looking for as far as distance and shot shape. So easy to hit and again, the numbers are impressive. If yesterday's round is any indication, it's gonna fit what I was looking for perfect.

I swapped my 3-wood order to a 2+. Looking forward to receiving!

TSR2 9°, TSR2+ 13°, and TSR2 18°, all with HZRDUS 4th Gen
NICE! I’m dying to get my 2+ In hand

Flies pretty good too. Looking forward to that little head to head. I said a while back the only thing that might give my UW a run for it's money is the TSRs. We'll see

the 16.5 in the tsi3 is pretty cool. I like it curious how this is improved..

the 16.5 in the tsi3 is pretty cool. I like it curious how this is improved..
Yeah I wish I had one to put it against. Sucks they pull the old stuff right away so you can't. :LOL: Checked the used racks but no.

Mine says still being processed.

Back