Worst Golf Podcast Episode 7: Multiple Contests and The Wheels Come Off

The green mallet cover on the middle shelf over JB's left shoulder, where is it from?

Bagel bites win every time!
The cart always goes back and maybe grab another on the way!

So I’m listening with my AirPods. JB comes in on the left pod and Morgan comes in on the right. Anyone else notice this?
@JB just needs to shave it off…

Great listen, know the feeling of a million horror story’s going through my mind when I see hair coming off at a alarming rate at spots it hasn’t before or my personal favorite the “oohhhhh” followed by a it’ll blend in fine 🤣

The shopping cart is perhaps my biggest pet peeve. You're sorry if you don't put your cart IN the corral.

The only peeve I can think of that might be close is for people who ride the left lane. Pass or GTFO.

Bagel bites or pizza rolls? Neither.

As a foreigner, I will need more explanations on bagel bites and pizza rolls, just to keep this dumpster fire of a topic burning

As a foreigner, I will need more explanations on bagel bites and pizza rolls, just to keep this dumpster fire of a topic burning

One if a perfect little pizza and the other is a mushy mess of grossness regardless of how it's cooked. I'll let you figure it out which is which based on the responses already in here :LOL:

Another delayed flight for me, time to download and listen in…

One if a perfect little pizza and the other is a mushy mess of grossness regardless of how it's cooked. I'll let you figure it out which is which based on the responses already in here :LOL:
You are so correct.

You are so correct.
We've been on the same page about this for awhile 😁 I believe you called me your spirit animal last time I described the awful ones

We've been on the same page about this for awhile 😁 I believe you called me your spirit animal last time I described the awful ones
I mean dont get me wrong, the awful ones still serve a purpose more than just scarring your mouth for life. But they dont hold a candle to bagel bites

the awful ones still serve a purpose more than just scarring your mouth for life
But do they though??

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Bagels are mediocre to begin with. So the bagel bites start behind.

Either can be cooked poorly.

Both perfectly cooked it's a pizza roll by default.

All your food takes and this is your stance...

pizza rolls are gross bagel bites are good. The end..

This matches up extremely well with your green text bubble.

@GolferGal I've had a cart up against my car before.. It was twenty years ago and I can still feel how pissed off I was hahaha

The worst.

I have no problem publicly shaming people who don't return their carts. I'm a fairly passive aggressive person, but on more than one occasion I have called someone out for not putting their cart away. "Lady, the return is directly behind you, turn around and put your cart where it belongs".

@JB sport clips messed up my hair so many times that about 12 years ago my wife said no more I could do a better job for free. I refuse to go there.

Secondly I found out I'm poor today. All kidding of course, but ever since they throttled my performance of my 3gs I haven't been back. Some may say I hold grudges against companies.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
@JB sport clips messed up my hair so many times that about 12 years ago my wife said no more I could do a better job for free. I refuse to go there.

Secondly I found out I'm poor today. All kidding of course, but ever since they throttled my performance of my 3gs I haven't been back. Some may say I hold grudges against companies.
Bad decisions

I will literally grab other people's carts on my way to put my own cart back.
So frustrating 🤬 I've ranted about this on my Instagram stories before too.

Don't be a Cart narc!

Pizza rolls are definitely better than the pizza bagels.

Androids over iphones.

Last edited:
I had to chuckle at the bad haircut story. My wife tried to trim my hair about a month ago. I ended up with one side noticeably much shorter.

Back