Worst Golf Podcast Episode 7: Multiple Contests and The Wheels Come Off

bagel bite take aside, I enjoyed listening to this one today

Missed posting this earlier but that was an entertaining one to listen to. Studio is looking awesome!

Missed posting this earlier but that was an entertaining one to listen to. Studio is looking awesome!
Thanks. Bobby came in and worked wonders on the lighting.

So glad everyone is enjoying the show. Don’t forget to send me a PM with weird news from your home state.
This is so unfair that Florida Man always wins the weird news award:p

Apple using old, insecure technology and blaming everyone else is so Apple. *ducks*

Bagels are mediocre to begin with.

Take it back. Bagels are one of the best forms of bread.

But...in this debate it's pizza rolls. Although when pizzas on a bagel you can have pizza anytime. Eh whatever I'll eat both.

e1iterate said:
So I’m listening with my AirPods. JB comes in on the left pod and Morgan comes in on the right. Anyone else notice this?

It won't be like that moving forward. Something switched in our settings as it wasn't live and used a new program.
I was watching on YT for maybe 10 minutes and had to stop.
I could only hear JB.
It was on my main tv with a 7 speaker surround sound.
This would explain why I couldn't hear GG.
I've had this issue before on the system.

I'll re-watch this elsewhere.

This was actually a fun episode to listen to on audio first, for the intrigue of how short the haircut was haha. I've had quite a few similar experiences with those types of places and finally found a barber I like around here and will never go anywhere else.

And YESSSSS the shopping cart theory! Love it. The perfect conduit for judgement because there's no actual punishment, it's just the right thing to do! I was pumped that was featured.

Pizza rolls >> bagel bites, come on now.

The wheels often fall off and I haven't found the recipe for it yet. If in a scramble, I'll try to really only focus on a way I can help out and sort of mentally punt some aspects, if that makes sense.

The haircut story...oof. So awkward when you know something isn't right but you're just too polite to 'red light' that situation. LOL

The green bubble does suck...especially when someone used to be blue and then they switch! Booooo!

I honestly don't know if I've had bagel bites but I've had decent tasting pizza rolls...seems like I need to try bagel bites based on all the love they are getting.

Anyone else get more ads than usual while watching this?

Oh and haha, yes, the cart rant is totally justified. There are videos of a guy who tries to 'police' that, pretty funny.

Ya know what's worse than an android green bubble? A green bubble from someone you know has an iPhone! (n)

Green bubbles means bad decisions!!!

Thanks to everybody that tuned in.
We will be back this coming week after THP Event with a live show I believe.

Back