Voice Caddie TL1 Rangefinder Review

Great looking unit with great tech. My 4-5 year old Leupold needs to be worried 😃

It’s funny seeing another company announce their big release at 599, when this does all it does and with a better display/clarity…and I’m betting speed.

The TL1 needs to be on every short list for those entertaining a new rangefinder.

Used my new TL1 twice this weekend. Absolutely blows away my old Leupold laser. Instant yardage, clear optics. I love the yellow silicon cover too, helps to remember it if you have it on a cart. Very happy with this purchase!

Not enough buzz around this one. I truly believe it’s the best out there in the upper tier of rangefinders.

I believe it so much after my review unit was stolen, I BOUGHT another one to use full time.

00680300-E009-495B-82F6-276E84841C7A.jpeg93F1BE44-66E9-44CD-AED2-56F59FC591B2.jpeg

I would also bet a lot, when I let guys at the Experience this week use this, they’ll be shocked at how phenomenal it is.

At first I wasn’t a fan of the yellow silicon cover and was going to buy a different colored one. But the yellow saved me from leaving it on the cart on my last round. Now I am a big fan of the yellow!

At first I wasn’t a fan of the yellow silicon cover and was going to buy a different colored one. But the yellow saved me from leaving it on the cart on my last round. Now I am a big fan of the yellow!
I feel this. I considered going with another color when I ordered this new unit, but in the end the yellow is just ultra visible…as long as someone doesn’t steal it.

Best rangefinder out there. Yes, better than Cobalt.

@Jman Assuming price is the same for all units. How does it compare to the Bushnell Pro XE, Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilizer, PrecisionPro NX10? Or other units you would put at the same level?

@Jman Assuming price is the same for all units. How does it compare to the Bushnell Pro XE, Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilizer, PrecisionPro NX10? Or other units you would put at the same level?
IMO it’s the best unit on the market in the upper tier where it sits price wise, only Cobalt comes close, but it lacks the bells and whistles of this one.

NX10 is imo in the next tier down, but is the top unit in that price range. Both are the fastest I’ve ever tested.

The TL1 is by all means a Bushnell killer imo. The tech in this for targeting and locking on is better than any other unit out there, where others are just rehashing old designs in new looks, Voice Caddie has designed something absolutely top notch.

IMO it’s the best unit on the market in the upper tier where it sits price wise, only Cobalt comes close, but it lacks the bells and whistles of this one.

NX10 is imo in the next tier down, but is the top unit in that price range. Both are the fastest I’ve ever tested.

The TL1 is by all means a Bushnell killer imo. The tech in this for targeting and locking on is better than any other unit out there, where others are just rehashing old designs in new looks, Voice Caddie has designed something absolutely top notch.
@Jman Thank you for sharing.

I have access to a new Voice Caddie SL1 for $350 and new Bushnell Pro XE for $350. I'm curious to know if you would you still recommend the TL1 over these offer? Thx

I have access to a new Voice Caddie SL1 for $350 and new Bushnell Pro XE for $350. I'm curious to know if you would you still recommend the TL1 over these offer? Thx
I have all of those and would still choose the TL1. If it was the SL2 I would feel differently

The SL1 is good, The GPS is neat if it’s something you want. The TL1 clearly doesn’t offer that, but the optics and dual color display are unique. That’s a tough one.

Both over Bushnell though imo.

I have all of those and would still choose the TL1. If it was the SL2 I would feel differently
I agree with this, totally.

@Jman & @JB, you both had convince me to buy the TL1, but I just thought about something that I hadn't taken into consideration before. I'm colorblind... which I'm assuming would mean that any red/green colors won't be easily readable for me.
Based on that, what would be the best range finder with black readout?

Last edited:

@Jman - I am about to pull the trigger on this unit. One question: How is the pouch? Is there a clip or something on it? Not going to change my mind on the unit, just curious what I should be expecting. Thanks!

@Jman - I am about to pull the trigger on this unit. One question: How is the pouch? Is there a clip or something on it? Not going to change my mind on the unit, just curious what I should be expecting. Thanks!
There is a carabiner, yes. It’s magnetic, and insanely high quality imo.

There is a carabiner, yes. It’s magnetic, and insanely high quality imo.

Thank you, Sir. Much appreciated! (y)

Wanted a nice rangefinder with slope and have been reading lots of reviews on here. This one sold me. Just ordered the TL1 to replace my Bushnell Tour v3. Can't wait 'till Friday!

Wanted a nice rangefinder with slope and have been reading lots of reviews on here. This one sold me. Just ordered the TL1 to replace my Bushnell Tour v3. Can't wait 'till Friday!
You are going to really like it

NICE! It’s legit. I cannot say enough positive things, I really cannot.

This thing is top freaking notch. I continue to be just wildly pleased with it. Kicked the Cobalt out of my bag.

This thing is top freaking notch. I continue to be just wildly pleased with it. Kicked the Cobalt out of my bag.

Im so jealous I can’t use it. I need to buy one with black readout because I’m colorblind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on this with their 20% off yesterday and received the tracking number. today Can't wait to get this in hand.

Back