CONTEST Live Update Thread: The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Finally got caught up, congrats to team Slaton on the win. Another awesome THP Experience!

i definitely hit some nice shots. but the scary thing is i missed a bunch. still found more greens when i fully expected to miss, but i can’t imagine how incredible these things will be for me when i start swinging them a little better!
That’s a scary feeling. Knowing your misses are still finding the target!! Enjoy the new weapons 🔥🔥

@Carolina Dundee keeps on going. Like hitting trees and having the ball advance AND land in the fairway.
For the record, I said that (about the trees) because I witnessed it - so many times - I have/had to wonder if he was doing it on purpose. Me, I hit a tree that ball is either gone or straight down. @Carolina Dundee - he gets a cushy fairway lie AND distance! Sooooo many times.

I watched the live stream with my kids on the tv last night. They were not impressed that their dad dunked one the first time. The dreaded #overpure aka, new ball cut through that wind too nicely (and I was a little amped up).

20220919_095121.jpg

Mini staff bag looking good on the desk

Finally caught up. Great job with the updates on this one guys, this was an amazing follow. Congrats to Team Slaton on the victory and some great golf was played by all! Beautiful scenery, shiny new sticks, a birthday celebration with a staff bag win, great food, and golf with THPers, what more could you ask for? Maybe that it will return next year? ✅

Finally caught up. Great job with the updates on this one guys, this was an amazing follow. Congrats to Team Slaton on the victory and some great golf was played by all! Beautiful scenery, shiny new sticks, a birthday celebration with a staff bag win, great food, and golf with THPers, what more could you ask for? Maybe that it will return next year? ✅

you don't need to ask, this is already confirmed!!!

Well I kept up until Friday mid-morning, then family vacation and the return to work left me 40 pages behind. Just caught up.

Congrats Team Slaton on the victory! Team Vosh wins as well because they still have memories and some FANTASTIC new equipment. The entire event looked top notch as always, typical of a THP/Mizuno production. I know I'll be spending a LOT of time in the 923 iron thread and am definitely interested in trying out the new ball.

Thanks everyone for bringing us along!

image.jpg
How dope is this?!

Me too!

PXL_20220920_180402847.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered my pen caddy as well.

Back