LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

Oh Atlanta airport, thanks for EVERY FREAKING FOOD PLACE BUT TWO being closed in my terminal 🤣

That’s what I had to deal withy last trip. I had to get a pre made sandy. 😡

That 3 wood looks like an absolute beast!

More of a 4w but dude. No joke, it's a CANNON. I did hit one bad shot with it, but other than that it was absolute money. Pretty good when your first on course shot with a new club is a nearly 270 yard rocket (y)

I'm gonna have a full recap coming from my perspective in a day or so, but suffice it to say this was an EPIC experience. Thanks to @JB, @GolferGal, the folks at Titleist and the amazing Ballyhack staff (especially our awesome forecaddie Ray) for a great couple of days. And thanks to my 7 fellow THPers for being your freaking awesome fun selves.

These drivers and fairways are absolutely amazing and I'll be putting some detailed initial thoughts in the respective threads shortly. But TSR is absolutely going to be game changers for Titleist, I truly believe that.

yeah that's a hit and hope situation.
Advantage lefty depending on hole direction....

But even that is no guarantees, because of the overhanging vegetation

There’s a lot more I have to say but

This was incredible. I’m not sure I have the words to describe tbh. Ballyhack will always hold a special place in my heart. You can tell the people really care. Like you go places and you can tell fake smiles but this place truly cares that you are excited and love every minute there. The people I got to share this with were awesome. The titleist people were amazing. You can tell how excited they are for the future for the brand, their players, and the golf community that is rallying to them.

So much uncertainty injury wise months leading up (Even a week before.) and it’s perhaps fitting and truly special moment that when we went out for a few extra holes that the final hole at Ballyhack was a birdie. That ball will be in a special place. You couldn’t ask for better company to spend these few days with. This was my first THP event and I can’t wait for if and when I get another chance at one to maybe see these folks again or meet some more awesome THPers

Thank you THP and Titleist! And of course thank you to Ballyhack!

Also that driver and three wood are absolute fire. Easily out gained my old driver by 30+ yards on longer drives and that wasn’t the best drives.

Good find! Needed 95 yards uphill to clear the junk and 120 to get to the green. Ended up hitting it 90...doh!

Luckily Duffer had his own adventures on the hole and found my ball while climbing up that gigantic hill. A hack out of the weeds to 15 feet and I nearly made an all-world par (just couldn't get anything to fall today)!

Advantage lefty depending on hole direction....

But even that is no guarantees, because of the overhanging vegetation
I'm a righty and was standing in the weeds. The picture looks slightly worse than it was, as I actually had a pretty level stance (the bunker is severely sloped from the fairway), but I clearly would have been much better off being one more inch with a clean sand lie.

I'll also note that this missed fairway was NOT a TSR, and was instead a hybrid. Perhaps a choked down 3w was the play as it clearly outperformed every other club in my bag today!

This was an unbelievable follow! Thanks to all participants for bringing us along! Pictures and updates were amazing and the course looks phenomenal! I hope everyone gets home safe and look forward to reading more about the TSR equipment!

Great follow everyone, thanks, and safe travels home. :drinks:

Bring some stuff home

5CB916B7-2770-4F88-9C85-73A1A20C69C2.jpegD7CCB0F9-DA94-43DD-BA0C-8B2D7B1EF63C.jpeg8839A4FC-D606-4D4D-837B-3CD125E9A26D.jpegE21036F0-DC58-45EB-95D7-F5229E9E789A.jpeg

Didn’t Talge give you tips yesterday? So are you blaming him?

He did but I'm still not fixed yet lol. Tips on that were good for sure but it's a bigger change for me and is going to take more work. I think today was part of the growing pains.

I see lots of man clothes. What’s mine ??🥸
The "If you know you know" is I believe a hoodie. Totally commandeerable.

He did but I'm still not fixed yet lol. Tips on that were good for sure but it's a bigger change for me and is going to take more work. I think today was part of the growing pains.
I know JT wouldn’t steer you wrong. Having the same issue with my putting as well. Need to practice those tips I received because now I’m half committed and the other who knows what…

Back