ANNOUNCEMENT Join Us Live: WGP This Thursday

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode 8 and we will be coming in hot with a new contest for those that are viewing live.

We have so much to cover and not enough time, but this is going to be a wild show. WGP is a new concept where you will frame what is discussed and be part of the conversation.

Join us Live, this Thursday, September 22nd at 2pm ET either right here or on the THP Golf YouTube Channel

Untitled design (7).png

Continue reading...

You’re a busy man right when you get home!

Oh cool. Missed the last two!!!

• Admin
Dang it. Have to work until 3. Will certainly catch the replay though when I get home.

Excellent!

We are going to have a lot of fun tomorrow.

I'll have to catch this a little later... someone went and scheduled a meeting during that time!

That person isn’t very nice.
Right?! I’ll be sure to start my meeting off appropriately, with a comment about a terrible podcast that’s live-streaming.

Show day today! I just saw that my afternoon meetings were canceled so I’ll be able to join live. Woo!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I'm so hit or miss during work days right now, I've been able to watch part of or all of each of them so far though - hopefully this one is the same.

These are enjoyable.

Can’t wait!

I’m in.

If you have a crazy story from your home state don't forget to send me a PM with a link to it, I just might feature it on the live show today!

Perfect time to listen on my drive home

Dang will only be able to join the 1st half because of work meetings, will have to replay the 2nd

Oh yes! Another great Thurs with THP.

Back