LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

Just caught up. What a great live thread. The thing I didn't know I needed was a stuffed goat from there, my little goat now looks kind of sad.
I'll be honest, I didn't realise my life was missing a stuffed goat, now it's all I want in the world!

New TSR woods and an SM9 contest! Boom!

The new wood is sick. One round I went for the green from 265 and hit the lip of the rough in front of the flag and kicked back into the bunker. The caddie was like Nooooo that was absolutely smashed.

My favorite memento from this experience… my Golden Ticket signed by JB, JD, Stephanie, Josh, and all my fellow participants. Getting framed and hung in the office.
00A16B45-7745-43EC-BFE5-A898264BE95C.jpeg

My favorite memento from this experience… my Golden Ticket signed by JB, JD, Stephanie, Josh, and all my fellow participants. Getting framed and hung in the office.
View attachment 9122419
That is so so cool, definitely one to frame proudly!

I miss you guys. 😞

That white quarter zip and the headcover are utterly phenomenal!
If you’re talking about the second picture it’s actually light blue and just found out when I got home it’s buttons. It is really nice, got it for my wife

First cup of coffee back in NY
View attachment 9122417
You sir, are one of the absolute coolest and most enjoyable to be around people ever. I’m bummed we didn’t get a round in, but by gosh I’m gonna make that happen at some point.

If you’re talking about the second picture it’s actually light blue and just found out when I got home it’s buttons. It is really nice, got it for my wife

Future Hacker and Ballyhack participant loves the stuffed goat.
She’s way too cute!! Thank goodness she takes after momma! 🤣😉

The post event depression is real ☹

Oh yeah. This time last week I think we were having breakfast near Sawgrass. :(

The full event swag haul, combined with my pro shop acquisitions. The more I think back on this event the more it blows my mind 🤯

16638489339025141347936144509305.jpg

PXL_20220919_231818851.jpg

It had been so long since I had been to an experience that I really wasn't prepared for the post event blues... But man y'all speak the truth 😭

I literally felt the blues before even Charlottesville. It was a long 3 hrs home to RVA due to the post event depression.

Back