LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

What an event. We'll done guys!
Course looks perfect. Food mouth watering. Equipment amazing.

Can't wait to get my new TSR3 on course tomorrow!

I literally felt the blues before even Charlottesville. It was a long 3 hrs home to RVA due to the post event depression.

We are going to have to get a round in sometime my man. With you being in RVA, when I visit the in laws down here we're only ~3 hours apart. I should be down here again a little before Thanksgiving, if the weather works out lets meet up!!

If there’s definitely one thing Titleist team was making crystal clear it’s that they knew for awhile the reputation of not forgiving and that there was this idea that the clubs were for a certain elite golfers. They want to wipe that clean and make everyone feel they can play the brand. That really sets up Titleist well as they are definitely gonna dip into new pools of different golfers that maybe they weren’t reaching before.

It’s also cool to hear that despite all the major brands that are out there competing so close to each other to the point where they cross paths on the golf courses all the time that there’s great respect.

We are going to have to get a round in sometime my man. With you being in RVA, when I visit the in laws down here we're only ~3 hours apart. I should be down here again a little before Thanksgiving, if the weather works out lets meet up!!

Definitely. So many courses to choose from. Definitely feel spoiled the warmer winter years when I can play all year.

I took vacation at the absolute worst time, come to this thread and I'm blown away. And the pro shop hauls. You guys did it right.

What an event. We'll done guys!
Course looks perfect. Food mouth watering. Equipment amazing.

Can't wait to get my new TSR3 on course tomorrow!
You’re gonna fall in love with it.

If there’s definitely one thing Titleist team was making crystal clear it’s that they knew for awhile the reputation of not forgiving and that there was this idea that the clubs were for a certain elite golfers. They want to wipe that clean and make everyone feel they can play the brand. That really sets up Titleist well as they are definitely gonna dip into new pools of different golfers that maybe they weren’t reaching before.

It’s also cool to hear that despite all the major brands that are out there competing so close to each other to the point where they cross paths on the golf courses all the time that there’s great respect.

Definitely. So many courses to choose from. Definitely feel spoiled the warmer winter years when I can play all year.
Did they talk about how they plan to try and remove that stigma from consumers’ minds? As we’ve seen with Wilson, once the market has a perception of your brand it’s tough to change that

I want to hear more about the club performances!

@Jman how did you get into the TSR4? It outperformed the TSR3? :unsure:

Titleist’s evolution since the early 2010’s has been impressive. For a brand that felt unapproachable and stiff to turn into one that embraces all types of golfers is much appreciated. Started seeing it around 2014 and they’ve just continued to grow over the years. Great to see. TSR is on my radar when I end up looking for a new driver.

You sir, are one of the absolute coolest and most enjoyable to be around people ever. I’m bummed we didn’t get a round in, but by gosh I’m gonna make that happen at some point.
Thanks my guy... the feeling is certainly mutual. I truly look forward to playing w/ you.

That's easy to do on those greens though :oops:

No kidding. Putting is the strength of my game and I questioned lines constantly. 5-6 ft out were dangerous everytime and if you got aggressive at all you could rollout 5-6 ft pass maybe more. Honestly ended up with a longer putt coming back seems like a regular occurrence unless you land near the pin. I felt like I was defensive putting most of the time.

Sidenote: My haul from Ballyhack
82881A72-451A-4A24-9BDE-8F2D38AA284C.jpeg

No kidding. Putting is the strength of my game and I questioned lines constantly. 5-6 ft out were dangerous everytime and if you got aggressive at all you could rollout 5-6 ft pass maybe more. Honestly ended up with a longer putt coming back seems like a regular occurrence unless you land near the pin. I felt like I was defensive putting most of the time.

View attachment 9122436

Fantastic! I love the 1/4 zip (y)

I have that towel too!20220922_093818.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic event it is always awesome to see Ballyhack! Great job by all of you and love all the swag!

View attachment 9122436
Really like the towel and head cover. I am worried now if I get into an event at Ballyhack what my bill would be :oops:

Did they talk about how they plan to try and remove that stigma from consumers’ minds? As we’ve seen with Wilson, once the market has a perception of your brand it’s tough to change that

They are really trying to let the performance speak for itself, and they want to be one of the clubs that people try in the store and in fittings - because they feel confident they will come out on top if they get that chance.

And also, they are doing things like this event and the "1" line to show that they can work for a wide range of players, high handicap/slower swing speed all the way up to the longest pros.

View attachment 9122436

I picked the wrong week to get squirrelly with the putter, that's for sure 😆 Straight up beastly greens.

View attachment 9122436
Nice haul! Love the drinkware.

Really like the towel and head cover. I am worried now if I get into an event at Ballyhack what my bill would be :oops:

So we actually asked the cashier about that. She said personally she’s seen 1500 but she said they’ve seen upwards of 4000 in one go.

Back