Introducing King Cobra Wedges

For those who've got the blacked out version, how is that finish holding up?

I went chrome and I'm still super happy with that decision.
I went with the black and couldn't be happier. they are wearing fine and I don't get blinded when I look down at them at address :p

These things flop like a dream. I try not too use that shot. But when forced, they execute it well!

These things flop like a dream. I try not too use that shot. But when forced, they execute it well!
Got to give the operator some credit.

I have mine since they came out in black. The wear better then the other black wedges I’ve had.
They are holding up pretty well. I really like how the sole has faded a little bit and the raw logo and text on the back has rusted. I think these would be amazing in a raw version.
Good to hear! Have to admit that the black version does look pretty good...

I went with the black and couldn't be happier. they are wearing fine and I don't get blinded when I look down at them at address :p
Yeah, the chrome version does reflect light pretty well! 😂

I’ve found them wonderful out of the bunker as well, #teamscallop
I can confirm with this. Last week I had about a 20 yard bunker shot to the pin. Open up the 58 and hit it. It came out pretty high and landed on a little upslope about 10 ft past and one hopped and spun back a few inches.

These wedges got used a ton during the Morgan Cup. My 54* is my one of my favorite clubs in my bag. I know I was a bit harsh on these early on in the feel department but the more I got used to them the more I enjoyed them. Most memorable shot during the event was my approach on 9 during alt shot. Funny story leading up to that shot. Before Jose hit the second shot he asked me what distance I wanted for approach, I said anything but 100, I'd prefer 75 and in. We pull up to the ball and I have 99 :ROFLMAO:. I stepped up and hit one right at the flag, I don't know if I did a club twirl or if I did the Tiger hold and walk pose but in my mind thats what happened haha. We ended up halving the hole and the match but that shot I'll remember for a long time because everyone was standing there watching.

These wedges got used a ton during the Morgan Cup. My 54* is my one of my favorite clubs in my bag. I know I was a bit harsh on these early on in the feel department but the more I got used to them the more I enjoyed them. Most memorable shot during the event was my approach on 9 during alt shot. Funny story leading up to that shot. Before Jose hit the second shot he asked me what distance I wanted for approach, I said anything but 100, I'd prefer 75 and in. We pull up to the ball and I have 99 :ROFLMAO:. I stepped up and hit one right at the flag, I don't know if I did a club twirl or if I did the Tiger hold and walk pose but in my mind thats what happened haha. We ended up halving the hole and the match but that shot I'll remember for a long time because everyone was standing there watching.
Yes, I remember that shot vividly!

That was a great shot!

Great Recap on the wedges. They sound amazing and looking forward to chatting about them with @LittleRat soon for grind options!

Snow melted = Thanksgiving short game session with the 48*. Bulls-eyed one from 20 yards. #Hackers2023

2D4C3B20-4523-481F-B8C3-B3AA3B0E1C16.jpeg

Back