Worst Golf Podcast Episode 8: Contest and More Contests

Worst part was hearing that @JB could never be a long haul trucker as he needs to stop every hour on a road trip. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I liked someone's idea of a Shane Falco jersey for the empty space, but I think a Clifford Franklin one would be pretty sweet too. Maybe a Will Farrell signed jersey from Semi-Pro with the space constraints.

I'm not good for suggestions, but am curious what you end up with.

@JB ’s urinary travels were definitely the worst. Though, the worst range session ever definitely was at Sarasota National. Smart me picked the left side of the range :LOL:

@JB ’s urinary travels were definitely the worst. Though, the worst range session ever definitely was at Sarasota National. Smart me picked the left side of the range :LOL:
That is the correct guess. "Could you guys aim further left"

Worst segment is the pumpkin talk that lead to erroneous comments that Dunkin is anything other than undrinkable.

Well, that was a terrible way to spend my lunch! I can't wait to do it again next week!

I’m with you on the Dunkin support, I also think a Roy Hobbs jersey would be awesome.

5F7F8CF9-759C-4085-8AB4-1CDE631D5DE1.gif

Gotta agree with GG that lobster is meh- enjoyed the shot at Dax- and enjoyed the show. Definitely not the worst podcast....

No, the worst segment was (sorry Morgan) lobster is great. Saying they don't like lobster is just SMH

Worst segment is the pumpkin talk that lead to erroneous comments that Dunkin is anything other than undrinkable.
Then Starbucks is like drinking bile.

Are people allowed to like coffee from Dunkin and Starbucks?

Missed it live. Will watch tonight after work.

I have so much nonsense and rage to share, I'm even wearing red for the occasion, lol.
The “get off my lawn” rant got me today. We had a production manager who used to lose his mind too over the chair thing. He was right. Watching everyone leave the cafeteria and navigating the chairs was dreadful.

Then Starbucks is like drinking bile.
You can't be right all the time. I forgive you in this instance.

Not an awesome show at all lol!

Gotta agree with GG that lobster is meh- enjoyed the shot at Dax- and enjoyed the show. Definitely not the worst podcast....

Another great, or terrible if you prefer, show! The giveaway next week for a ball fitting with Michael Vrska is absolutely priceless!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I'll check it later, no captions this time, but I'll persevere.

Back