Worst Golf Podcast Episode 8: Contest and More Contests

about 2/3 of the way through it now. good stuff. +1 to that rant about manners!

range story...wow..."sir, can you have your guys aim more left" :ROFLMAO: hopefully that helped!

Starbucks Coffee is nothing but "over roasted/burnt beans" ground and brewed with water making a lousy cup of coffee.

Does it have caffeine?… yup… ok get in my cup.

Another podcast to add to the "Never watch that again" list.
Until I heard mention of a Dormie Club trip. I'll be honest, I'm going to add it to my favs list.
Well done. Oh, and I got my wife to listen to the recipe.
So things are looking up.
Looking forward to next week's episode.

Yeah that's pretty damn cool. Definitely looking forward to that.
Wonder if any bits about Wunders AMA segment will be revealed.

Just finished. Two things.

@GolferGal said bacon probably would taste good in the recipe she mentioned. That is false. Bacon tastes good in everything.

Second, if there's no room for a full size jersey... Lil Penny.

I’m with you JB on Starbucks. Avoid at all cost. Rather have truck stop coffee. Tell Morgan to leave your language alone. Be yourself.

The @vgolfman announcement is huge!

Yeah that is going to be an awesome prize.

Just finished. Two things.

@GolferGal said bacon probably would taste good in the recipe she mentioned. That is false. Bacon tastes good in everything.

Second, if there's no room for a full size jersey... Lil Penny.
Already have a talking Lil Penny but he is elsewhere in the room. This would have to be a bit larger than that.

Good listen. I’m the exact same way with drinks in the car. I’ll take a leak and get a supersized coffee and wonder why I have to pee again in 20 minutes.

We will announce the Mizuno Pen Caddy winner on Monday.

I have one of those Mizuno bags in my office at work. Keep on my pens and pencils in it. Love it and it is always a conversation starter!

Since everyone is so anti-pumpkin I may switch gears and go butternut squash instead.
Man I love pumpkin. HEB has some great pumpkin ice cream for us Texans who actually do like pumpkin!

Man I love pumpkin. HEB has some great pumpkin ice cream for us Texans who actually do like pumpkin!

Well, I am still going to be making something pumpkin for myself because I love it, so if I find something I like I'll be sure to post it up on the forum no matter what.

Since everyone is so anti-pumpkin I may switch gears and go butternut squash instead.
I dont think you are making it better with that.

I dont think you are making it better with that.

Your opinion no vegetables mean nothing to me, lol.

And some of the comments said butternut squash they can get down with, just not pumpkin, and the recipe I am going to do will have meat in it, so it should please the masses. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JB
@JB I posted this on YouTube as well but I can 100% relate to the bored/stay occupied drinking on road trips. I have to make a conscious effort to take in normal amounts of liquids so I am not stopping every two hours.

@JB I posted this on YouTube as well but I can 100% relate to the bored/stay occupied drinking on road trips. I have to make a conscious effort to take in normal amounts of liquids so I am not stopping every two hours.
Yes sir. This old age thing is not as much fun as I thought it would be.
Wait, I didn't think that either :ROFLMAO:

Your opinion no vegetables mean nothing to me, lol.

And some of the comments said butternut squash they can get down with, just not pumpkin, and the recipe I am going to do will have meat in it, so it should please the masses. ;)
Haha at the masses.
#VeggieFree

Late to the party but this was a fun one to listen to, I appreciated your perspective about making this a place where people can come together and see there is someone behind the keyboard, and the comment by @GolferGal about coming out of your shell during/after a THP event. My vote for sports/movie memorabilia would probably be a Jackie Moon Flint Tropics jersey.

On the movie jersey front I present:
1663964136592.png
Our son went to several comic cons as Bobby Boucher.
He, Rob Schnieder and Henry Winkler have all signed the helmet.

I finally was able to watch this after a crazy catch up day yesterday. Worst part is absolutely the idea that wearing a diaper would be, quote, "delightful" :sick::ROFLMAO:

My submission for the sports movie thing - Happy Gilmore Odyssey goalie stick "putter" signed by Adam Sandler.

Oh and @JB, regarding the large bill, I remember you voice to texting about that on the course Wednesday and was wondering "holy hell, wonder what that's about" and now I know! Yikes, that's pretty insane.

I finally was able to watch this after a crazy catch up day yesterday. Worst part is absolutely the idea that wearing a diaper would be, quote, "delightful" :sick::ROFLMAO:

My submission for the sports movie thing - Happy Gilmore Odyssey goalie stick "putter" signed by Adam Sandler.

Oh and @JB, regarding the large bill, I remember you voice to texting about that on the course Wednesday and was wondering "holy hell, wonder what that's about" and now I know! Yikes, that's pretty insane.
Its all part of the budget and all works out, but seeing tens of thousands of dollars in print is scary :ROFLMAO:

Its all part of the budget and all works out, but seeing tens of thousands of dollars in print is scary :ROFLMAO:

Ha yeah, I can only imagine!

Back